+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Renewing Vows

What are you thoughts of renewing vows, if you separated for awhile?

Why i am asking DH and i are going to give it another go, but he can't be here until 2008 (discharging from the Navy). Plus we had a rush wedding and no family could make it, (which hurt as they go to everyone else wedding but mine) so i would like to have the wedding we wanted, but renewing...

Has anyone done it before?
    Last edited by Melissa1983; 18-04-2006 at 19:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No; but I wish you lots of luck and congratulations for getting back together. I hope that your family can celebrate your wedding day with you this time.

Hugs, Peta

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mel, that's a lovely idea and good on you for giving it another go. I hope the break has done you both good and your relationship continues to grow stronger for it.

Sorry I don't have any actual advice for you, but I just wanted to say I'm really happy for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry i havent done it before, but i would just like to say that i think its great that your having another go at your relationship. But just make sure that you are certain before you renew your vowels again.

If you had a rush wedding then its great that you will be able to celebrate your wedding exactly the way you dreamed of.

Congratulations! You better start planning hehe