+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Question Conflicting CM and BBT signs

I have been off the pill for 5 weeks now and apart from my withdrall bleed after going off it I am yet to have a period. I am on Premular, an extract of Chaste Berry (similar to Vitex).

I have been charting my BBT at the same time each day before getting up since then and am using FF which has not yet detected ovulation. I have been noting CM for the last week when it has been noticable. My temp shot up last Wednesday morning after a low 2 days before and I had a wet watery CM patch on my underwear that morning also, we BD'd that night however the next morning my temp didnt stay up.

Again last night I had clear stringy eggwhite CM (very noticible), however no significant temperature drop or rise this morning...

I am pretty confused at the moment as to what I should be taking notice of... i know it is early in my cycle afer going off the pill (was on it for nearly 14 years) but I thought that the clear and or watery CM meant you are fertile?? Does it always mean this?

I am hesitant to BD every clear CM i get as we are trying for a boy so I need to time it at or just after ovulation..... that is if i ever can tell I ovulate!!

My FF chart link is below.

Thanks for any advice you can give me, I need help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,
    Ovulation is confusing to me too. I would definately trust you CM. That is the only thing i seem to be able to tell by(i think) I seem to get noticable CM right in the middle of my cycle so go for it i say! Its only been 5 weeks so it will definately happen one of these days right when you least expect it! Good Luck. As for trying to have a boy - I "tried"for a girl last time by trying to time BD at the beginning of my cycle and we now have a beautiful boy - so what ever you are meant to have, you will have.
    Good luck