+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Sharing personal details

Please be careful fellow hubbers when including links to your web sites or home pages on this or any other forum.

Leave no identifying information - no names, addresses, workplaces etc.

I was alarmed to follow a link recently to see photo's of naked little ones. I love nothing more than watching my little ones run around naked but the thought that someone else is watching them or looking at them and getting excited over it sickens me to the very core.

This is, after all, a PUBLIC forum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I'd just like to support what Supermum has said. We have had reports from other parenting websites recently where weirdos were harassing their members with inappropriate questions regarding their children.

Please be seletective about the information you provide here: in your posts and signatures and the content of any links that you include. We just want to make sure that nothing sours your hubbing.

Cheers

ps. if you've got any questions regarding what is too much information, PM a mod who will be happy to help you out.

razzle is offline FORUM MANAGER~ Always watching...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'd like to support it too!

In fact - I'm going to make this thread a sticky so that we can ALWAYS see it and be reminded!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xkwzit
    I'said. We have had reports from other parenting websites recently where weirdos were harassing their members with inappropriate questions regarding their children.
    OMG..,..... i never thought of it that way..
    Last edited by razzle; 14-04-2006 at 12:51. Reason: fixed your quote thingy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've been on a few other forums in other web sites that have weirdo's attacking and stalking people, anything that you type on here and even your pic in your avitar (is that how you spell it?) can be coppied and stored on stranger's computers

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree. My partner is always getting up me for putting pics up of my bub on my msn space but i have a security thing on it now only letting people from my msn allowed to open it but after reading this & thinking about it more...i dont know if i want to have ANY photos of her on there nemore!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So much now you have to be careful about.

I never thought the day would come when I would worry over a silly commercial advertising baby wipes, but everytime I see it on TV I cringe, and wonder what perverts are getting their jollies from them

♥Heaven Sent♥ is offline Serena Bella,Sasha Brandon & Shyla Grace
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I agree with what you are saying i have a website with photos of my family but there is no way i have naked pics of my lil one.I wouldnt want pervets looking at them either .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    *SHUDDER*

I will keep this in mind. Thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I so agree.....