+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 136 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Red face June / July - The Positive Train

Good afternoon Ladies,

Wow you guys were busy over the weekend LOL.

Nat - Great to hear all went well with Em 1 & Em2 - rest up sweet and take care of those gorgeous little bundles of joy you have inside you.

Serenity - WOOOOHOOOO You must be soooo excited about your transfer today - am sending you heaps of honey. You may have answered this already but am gonna ask - how many will you have transferred???

Trixi - Great to hear from you honey. Have you started to show yet????? Is soooo exciting. Me I have to wait until probably the middle of the month to have my next FET - will start shortly hehe.

Lisa - All the best for you BT tomorrow, am keeping for you.

Gizmo - How did the U/S go today??????????

Kel - How was your weekend?? Did you work out when you 'O'd'??

Well I know I have missed heaps of you but is just getting sooooo big (its great!!!). Am sending you all heaps of .

Luv Poss

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls,

Just a quick update cause I feel I need to vent a little.

Just got my BT results back and my levels aren't high enough which means I have to delay things AGAIN by two days so back again on Wed for another BT and then hopefully a scan Friday.

I guess at least I dont have to go for my EPU on Monday which is a public holiday cause I wanted a day off work as well as the public holiday haha

Anyway am a little disappointed nothing is going to plan this cycle but it wouldn't be IVF if it did right!!!

Hope your all having a good day anyway

Big and for everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello All

I had my internal today and there were lots of follies and a good size too.....FS didn't count them but said it looked great.

SOOOOO EPU is Friday....Yippee! As Monday is a public holiday I may have to transfer on Tuesday but FS seemed relaxed with it all.....so I guess so am I.

So 8.30 am is my book in time. I am thinking of getting a hotel room in town so I don't have to battle with traffic as traffic stresses me so much! My Mum is taking DD the night before and dropping her into kindy for me.

So it is really all happening! This is my first cycle, the last one we tried to swap over from IUI as I responded really well to clomid and it was too chancy to go through with it for fear of multiples.

So I am not letting myself get too excited.....just a matter of wait and see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Sam honey - I know how hard it is to have your cycle lengthened - particularly when you are expecting it to be fast - but I have some really good news - as you know I am also on an antagonist cycle - that has been lengthened and lengthened and lengthened - today is day 15 of injections. BUT

it seems that after over a week of me not responding very much - over the weekend my body has kicked into gear. At today's BT and US my eostrogen has increased again to over 3000 - my follicles are now
    1x21
    1x19
    1x18
    1x16
    1x15
    1x12
    1x11
    1x10
    1x9
    1x8

Which is a massive increase to the 4 follicles over 10 I have had in all my previous tests this cycle - seems that the PRegnyl has really worked for me - can you tell I am soooo happy!!! And now my EPU is scheduled for Wed!!!!!!! Cant believe - after 2 cancelled cycles I finally am making it to EPU and couldnt be happier..

Sam - just imagine what you will be to do given that your previous cycles seem to have always achieved more follicles than me!! You will be laughing!! just in a few more days than you thought... Anyway - must fly - have to get home for my DH to give me the trigger and help him with his side of things this evening (tee hee)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Evening ladies

Hope - What great news about your follies!! Bring on Wednesday!!!

Chub chub - Great news about your follies too! I think we will be getting a hotel room closer to the hospital for my EPU too, we are an hours drive from our clinic and dont want to have to travel too far.

Sam - Must be so frustrating when you just want things to be happening and you keep getting delays!! At least you get your public holiday as a day off!!

Serenity - Hope your transfer went well today!! Now just to let that emby get nice and comfy in there!!

Gizmo - Hope your ultrasound went well today, I'm sure you had nothing to worry about

Nat - Hope you are relaxing and letting those embies settle in nicely!

Kel - How you been feeling? Any symptoms yet??

MissPeta - Only 4 days till testing now is that right?? How are you feeling??

As for me I am now waiting for AF to arrive. I am usually 26-27 days, and today is day 28 for me and nothing. I'm guessing its the synarel? Did this happen to anyone else? Typical isnt it, just when you want her to show she wont!!

Luv Hunny xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI girls...

well I now have my bubba on board!!!

It was so totally surreal!!!

I had the beautiful Paula with me as I was a bit nervous....

But before I knew it .. it was all over!!

OMG- that chair is the weirdest feeling you feel like you are going to fall off the back of it when they tip you back.

we had a AA embie put back in... as they were getting ready to put bubba back, embie compacted- they said wow this one is really keen!!!

we one on ice and another possible 6 others!!!

it was one big party- we were all so excited.

Caroline was great.. and I am going back next week (tuesday)...

it's offical I am now in the 2ww!!

along with Dreams and Bubfee!!!

we are going to get our BFPs!!

thank you so much for the sms messages today.. and the support from all you girls.. you are such wonderful women full of soo much love!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,

Wow this a busy train!!!!! Its so hard to keep up.

Lisa, Good luck with your BT tomorrow.

Gizmo, I was worried as to how I would react when the baby was born, I thought I would be a blubbering mess, but I did even cry. A big surpreise for me!!! Your right when you see the baby, it is just all ok...... I am very close to my sis too so we talk about it all and she is very thoughtful when it somes to my feeling too. How as your ultrasound today? Im sure you had plenty of follies in there.

Chub chub, Good luck for friday!!!

Hope2, Congratulations, what a great amount of Follies!!! Not long to go now till EPU!!!

Serenitiy, Im so happy all went well with your ET. Welcome to the 2WW!!!

Misspeta, Not long till your test now!! Are you getting titchy? It really seems like not that ago you had your ET, but im sure to you it seems like forever!!! Hope your coping ok.

Nat, Im soooo gald everything went well on Sat, I was thinking of you on Sat Morning. Now its just the 2WW. Hopefully the 13th will have good news for both of us!!!!

Sam, I sorry you had such an emotional weekend. Its so draining feeling that way. Glad to hear that you are a bit better today, then you get news that you have towait another couple of days..... it sux!!! Your right though, it wouldnt be IVF if it didnt throw you a few curve balls here and there. Look on the bright side, you WILL get that extra day off!!! Hope your feeling Ok now.

Hi to anyone I have missed, and good luck if there is anything pending!!!!

Me.... Im doing pretty well, I had a lovely day at home today curled up on the couch watching telly and snoozing.....again!!! Its the perfect weather up here, Its ****ing down rain!!!! I spoke to my boss today and she said that since we could cober it, I may aswell have wed off too!!! So now Im not back to work till Thursday, Then 2 days of work and the long weeknd!!!! Yipee!!!!! I am totally not stressed at all at the moment, just trying to realx. Every now and then I think about the little embie and send it a message that it would really like it if it decided to stay, and that i would make it worth while. I hope its listening!!!
    Well girls Im off to watch desperate housewives, and have some apple crumbe and custard!!!!
    Night night,

Chat tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone, we're new to the forums and going through our first ivf cycle at moment. we're a lesbian couple and i've just had my partner's blastocyst transferred into me on the 24/05/2008. so BT at 4/6/2008.

but i've snucked a HPT 2 days ago which was so off we went to our local GP who did a BT, which was again positive .

All the best luck for everyone out there

MissM (and Joshie) xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I had my U/S today and there was good and bad news.

The good news was that it looks like there's about 10 eggs on the go, which is better than my last 2 cycles.

The bad news is that they were really small - much smaller than they should be for this time in my cycle. So, my FS said that this has pushed EPU back by at least a week - at the earliest next Wednesday, at the latest the Monday after. I wouldn't usually mind too much, but that Monday after, I start a new job. I have been feeling guilty enough as it is starting a new job hoping to only be there 9 months or so before I go on mat leave, but to add to this I am really stressing out that I may have to call them and tell them that I need sick days for my first couple of days. What a great start to my new job! Why can't my ovaries behave the one time I really needed them to .

To add to that, DH had organised his shifts to make EPU this week, so he doesn't know how he's going to work it now, as he'll have at least 5 days off for his biopsy as well.

I'm trying not to stress out too much until it is confirmed. I have another U/S and blood test on Thursday which may give a better idea of timing. Easier said than done, though, as I stress out very easily .

Fizzgig75 is offline <----- This WILL be me again in '09
    Thanks
    Reviews
    awww gizmo , please please please don't stress! Maybe you can have a shat with your new boss-to-be and just let them know that you were supposed to have a medical procedure before you started work with them but for reasons out of your control it now conflicts with your 1st day with them and you'd have the medical certificates to back you up. If an employee came to me saying that I'd be cool with it, afterall, they chose YOU out of everyone for the job so I'm sure they'll be ok for you to just basically delay your start. They probably think this better than starting and then a week later having a sick day!
    Bit rough on DH though, luckily my DH doesn't have to worry about this with our own businesses, though he will probably opt for the local so that he can work that afternoon - our poor fellas!
    The whole organisation thing is what I find to be the most stressful part. Just today at the dentist I had a filling and the dentist said she needed to see me again as she's worried an old root canal has gone bad. So I'm trying to make an appointment with the receptionist for this week and she's telling me the earliest is Wednesday next week, I do the calculations in my head as I don't want to go when I'm jabbing or when I'm pregnant, as say no it needs to be this week because I can't come anytime after that (meaning for the rest of the year!!) and she looks at me like I'm whacko!

missm: welcome and congrats! Wow what a wonderful set up you have with having your partners blasto put back in you. Apart from the emotional side of things it seems the smart thing given your partners response, look at all those eggies and embies!! Any signs of OHSS? Hope she's drinking lot's of water!!