+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help with Baptism Gift idea for baby niece....

Hi. We are going to be godparents for our 9 month old niece and was wondering what you all thought of this as a gift. A couple of companys take photos of the sun rising every day, so we could get a blown up print done of the sunrise, on the day she was born. We would frame it, and can get it inscribed with words such as "Name, Born on this sunrise, Date". One company has a beautiful sunrise picture of her date of birth, so although it all looks great, would this be an appropriate gift to give???? If not, any other suggestions, other than the norm?? Thankyou all for reading

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I think that sounds like a lovely idea

Lastcenturymum is offline I'm on a break from modding (it wont last forever ... I'll be BACK!!)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yeah that sounds a nice idea. Or would the date of her baptism instead of DOB or as well make it more relevant? Depending on how spiritual they are, I sometimes get children's bible story books or something like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your response ladies. Yes I think use her DOB & Date of Baptism on the script...