+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy Isolated stay-at-home mum

Hi. I am from Emerald Beach, which is just north of Coffs Harbour.

I am a stay at home mum of 2 - Josh, who is 9 months old, and Kai, who is 7.

I worked full time while Kai was a baby but this time around we can afford for me to stay at home.

We only have one car, which my other half takes for work each day, and we live 15 minutes' drive up the highway from civilisation.

On top of that, we've lived here only 4 months, after having traispsed around the countryside following my other half's career, so I know no one.

I love being there for my kids, but I'm having difficulty with this isolation.

Can anyone else relate? I'd love to have a chat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can. My husband takes the car to work every day. He works Monday to Friday from 8am till 4pm. That means I'm stuck at home all day with the boys unless I'm game enough to take them both for a walk by myself, which I'm not that stupid.
    I live in Wagga Wagga. We are moving to a new house on the 3rd June, so the packing is keeping me a little busy which is good. But there is only so much I can pack for now.
    I love writting emails. So feel free to email me anytime to chat. My email address is angcal1@yahoo.com.au
    I hope to hear from you soon.
    Katherine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Same

I am a little further south, 45km from nearest town which is Forster. We moved here when bub was born so dont know many other females. I live in small fishing village full of old, sexist fisherman! My hubby takes car to work so I am usually at home. I fill my day with baby chores AND time at beach and walks- try to keep the TV off!!

I am currently going to mothers group but most know each other from school, I'll see if I can break into their circle.

Happy to chat caffs@hotmail.com or through PM.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The only one that's close that I can find!

Your post was an old one... don't know whether you're still kicking around but it sounds like you are close by... are you there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    im from coffs harbour...any one else???? or nearby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    i might be heading up this way soon for the weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello My name is mikka I am a stay at home mum off my little girl witch is four. I just moved to Brisbane to be with my partner so i have had to leave my friends and family in mackay. I am finding it also so hard to met new people. It's so boaring just sitting around the house their is only so much house work you can do unto it's all done and you have nothing else to do but play and watch tv. I would love to chat if you ever wont to my e-mail address is Mikka_Angel_Girl@yahoo.com
    have fun and i hope all goes well with you the children and your hubby