+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default First ICSI cycle underway,...

Hi everyone

I'm a newbie here (have only just posted an intro)

I'm currently on Day 4 of my down reg - lovely Lucrin needles. I am starting to get a little excited but am feeling like those who know what my husband and I are going through just don't always get it (despite having a very strong support network). It's only in the last day or so - I'm probably being overly-sensitive

I am really glad to have found this forum - I know it will be great to be around people who are sharing/ have shared my experiences.

Look forward to meeting you all around the forum - am off to check out other threads.

Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Jen, come and join the First IVF cycle in a few days thread! You will love it! Lots of girls going through the same experiences as you right now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Jen,

welcome to the boards and good luck with your first cycle.

Take Care

cindy-lee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jen,
    That's great that you are starting your first cycle....
    I am starting mine too.... pick up meds on the 11th and start the nasal spray on the 16th April..... we will be doing ICSI too.....

Andrea

sarahstarfish is offline Senior Member
    WINNER 2006 Bub Hub Awards: Most Community Minded Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Jen

Oh sweet, that's not good those around you don't 'get it'...there are some really good sites on the net to let them know what you are going through. The lovely Babydreams posted this recently somewhere else - is a slideshow called Empty Arms and is a great one to pass on to those who love you so they get an idea so have a look (and grab the tissues) and make sure you can hear it as well...

http://www.vocalicious.com/empty_arm..._arms_mod.html

Good luck! I haven't been here long but is such a friendly and supportive community, you are definitely in the right place.

Love

Cindy
    Last edited by sarahstarfish; 06-04-2006 at 06:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi babybernie. Welcome to bubhub and good luck with your IVF journey. Please pass on that slide show that Cindy was talking about. I watched it and it really opened my eyes to the heartache ect. that you all go through and how brave and strong you are . It has even made me think about egg donation but that is another story.
    God luck again; hope to be reading your success story soon!