+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi guys only manging to come on now but I will get online tonight as hubby (or should I say the one Im cranky with atm) is going out, actually I hope is cause I need a night of chocolate and casmere marfia!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Name - Kate
    Age - 41
    DS Lachie 6 (nearly 7)
    DD - Georgia 4 (nearly 24)
    F/T or P/T - Full time
    Job discription - Bookkeeper

My Beef - OMG - where do I start

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies, can i join..

im a 21yr old single mummy to a 2 yr old im working part time- started out a day a week now i get a call most days to come in..
    im a kindy teacher.

since being back at work i dont think i have ever felt so tired. between being a mummy working and trying to fit in other things like swimming less and catching up with friends im so drained at the end of the days.

does it get easyer the longer your back at work?
    Last edited by mum2littleman; 02-04-2008 at 18:23.

Busy-Bee is offline Offending people since before Del :D
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hello
    Full time working mum of a 9mo. I work as a project management consultant for a management consulting firm and I'm also in the process of setting up my own at home business plus there's that looking after baby thing that I also do. *sigh*

My beef - not enough time in the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm here too

me: 26
    DS: 5
    DP: 27
    Work: Full as a channel coordinator
    My Beef: no time to exercise, no time alone, no time, missing out on all the fun new school stuff like concerts & assemblies.

I don't know any other working Mums in my area - I leave home at 7am, I get home at 6pm and I hate the lack of quality time I have with my boy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It does get easier as the kids get to around 4ish.

It's really hard especially b/w 18 months and 3

I had to go back to work when DD was 6 weeks old as MOTH had been retrenched, and I've just had to stay at work...

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow were are getting a little clan here YAY I just wanted to say HI to everyone. I was too busy to get on tonight and im currently trying to seduce my husband but he is dead to the world so contemplating staying up watching telly or hitting the sack... spose I will just have to go another day not meeting MY needs YAY .... well when everyones met each other we can get down to helping each other with problems and spilling our deepest darkest secrets just wish the forum was more private though... nytee nyte will catch you all after 8 when Im at work AGAIN....

Oh someone mentioned they leave at 7am and get home at 6pm MEE TOO!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, my needs in many ways have gone out the window but I am luckier than most. I only work p/t so have more flexibility but DH (bless his cotton socks) has nothing to do with household/baby admin so that seems to add up to a lot.

Main beef for me - lack of time for me. I always thought I worked pretty hard but I had the social side of things as well. That I no longer get. Lunches are out unless I happen to get a slow day. Friday drinks no longer exist - and I never thought I would miss such things.

I have a cleaner so as I said, I am luckier than a lot of people. But that is only the weekly cleaning basics - not the mess (DH is SO messy), the shopping, cooking and laundry and as I said, organisation.

And now #2 is coming. Crikey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I sense a little frustration in everyone! you poor ladies!!! I have made a pact with DH not to interfere with each other social life, I let him do the drink thing friday nights and he lets me do the drink thing saturday or thursday or both... im naughty I go out that much but hey I'm also 23! We also made apact not to nag each other during the day like I use to when I was at home and he was working, that way I can socialize at work and do work lunch do's type o thing... He would kill me if he found out I had guy friends here at work but eh oh well Im sure he has girl friends, well at least that would make me feel better... mmm So whats everyone up to today? we got up late and nothing was ready for DDs day care bag so DH was running around like a mad man this morning and late to work AGAIN lucky we have flexible bosses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Name - jo
    Age - 34 yrs (gee I feel old!!)
    Kids- Megan 2 years
    Status - Married
    F/T or P/T - Full time
    Job discription - Primary Teacher
    My Beef - I would love to have the energy to relax and play with my little girl, I'm sick of being tired all the time. Need some tips on how to relax