+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Dimmy. It seems nice from what i can tell and im looking forward to it but this is the first move since having my little cutie pie, so i've been a little anxious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi can you please update me. Our new posting is now:

Enoggera, Brisbane.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can you please update me? We have moved from Cairns to HMAS Creswell at Jervis Bay

EquineMum is offline <---- Me, Him and The Bump 37wks
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please update me too We're now in the ACT

Thanks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Can you please update me, I'm no longer Navy, DH is Army and we're posted to Townsville.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, we have just moved from Sydney to hot and humid Darwin.....

HeidiandNitara is offline Crazy Mumma, Mad Dadda & Little Nutter!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know if i have posted in here before... haven't been on BUBHUB for a while.

Anyway our details are...

Me: Heidi
    DH: Chris
    DD's: Nitara 4yrs & Sianna 14mths

Canberra- RMC Duntroon - Army (DH)

Thanks
    Reviews
    alysha so sorry if i spelt that wrong! We just moved to nelson bay. I'm a stay at home mum getting back to tafe or work whichever comes first. I hate playgroup so tedious and i have a kid, i also don't like craft groups so I'm lost in the defence groups lol if only they had a drinking at the beach group, I'd be there in a heart beat! Anywho hi alysha and anyone in nelson bay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    o about wagga daycare i just moved from there. The one in glenfield is an abc but they are usually quite full. They are just down the road from south city shopping centre and there is a playgroup across the road from south city on Monday and Thursday 10- 12. I had my daughter in family day care in wagga, its much cheaper, she had more one on one attention and i got a place in one week. If you want the name of her carer pm me. She is in glenfield to. The family day care centre is located at the library and they will provide you with lots of info.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi JJ,

Welcome.....Nelsons Bay is beautiful...you will love it! (Pity you missed all the summer weather). We are in Medowie, which is about 5 minutes from the base...Nice and easy.
    Things have settled down a lot for me....My man is back (the 3 months really did go quickly) and I have a job (plus fulltime uni..I have very hectic days now ) but life is returning to 'normal'.
    It would still be great to meet some new faces around the area....Do you have FB? There is a great page called Williamtown RAAF Partners which has started in the last couple of weeks...If you're intersted PM me your FB name and i'll invite you to join (it is a locked group).
    If you ever want to meet up for coffee, give me a buzz....And if that 'drinking on the beach' group ever gets started ....I would so be there...lol.