+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hot and clammy - HELP !?!?!

Hi Lovely Ladies,

Just wondering if anyone can help me.....
    I had a cancelled cycle due to none of my eggs being "good enough" for transfer at the end of February - I stopped taking all the meds and had AF a week later.
    At the moment I am not taking any IVF medication and waiting for next AF to start again.
    Yesterday and Today I have had MASSIVE hot flushes where I become boiling hot and literally dripping sweat, but feel cold and clammy. It lasts for about 5-10 minutes at a time. I am also VERY, VERY tired. Have slept more in the past 48 hours than I ever have before and still am exhausted.....

Any ideas? Could it be that my hormones are just settling down and getting rid of all the medication in my system? I have had the hot flushes before when on a stim cycle.

Would love to hear if anyone has had this type of thing before. Thanks so much,
    Love,
    Sally-Ann XXX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sally-Ann,

Yes it could be ur bodys way of getting rid of the hormones, tho I've never heard of it. Are u sure ur not pregnant?? I've been very tired lately!! Talk to ur FS if ur unsure about anything. I'd be getting checked out