+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Kids and spirits (help please)

I dont even know where to start as i dont "not" believe in spirits but still not sure ikywim

anyways , the past few nights my ds (3) has been not wanting to stay in his bed and crying

I have asked him whats wrong and he kept pointing at different spots on the roof but mainly above his bed

so i asked other questions like what is it, what can you see, is it an animal, or a person and he didnt say much to start with and he eventually said "blue" then a bit later "blue light" and there is definately no blue light in the room

when he came out into the lounge i asked him if he could see the blue light out there and he said no , so i though i would take him to different parts of the house asking him if he can see it

we went into the kitchen, no light , bathroom, no light , our beedroom and he said there up there

im confused, does anyone know what this might mean ? he seems quite upset about it

sorry it was soooo long
    thanks for reading
    Last edited by jazzak; 22-03-2008 at 17:40.

spiritualmama is offline Cherish every moment you have with your loved ones!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Spirits can show themselves to us in many different forms and this particular one might be showing themselves as light.
    As I say to everyone with children, if they are frightened then the spirit needs to be moved on.
    You can do a cleansing of your house and especially DS's room with white sage. If you can get him a Rose quartz for near his bed and white light the house, even teach him how to white light himself.
    Also teach him that if the light comes and he doesnt want it there tell it to go away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    Spirits can show themselves to us in many different forms and this particular one might be showing themselves as light.
    As I say to everyone with children, if they are frightened then the spirit needs to be moved on.
    You can do a cleansing of your house and especially DS's room with white sage. If you can get him a Rose quartz for near his bed and white light the house, even teach him how to white light himself.
    Also teach him that if the light comes and he doesnt want it there tell it to go away.
    what is this "white light" and how do i do it ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I forgot to explain. What you do is close your eyes and imagine like a dome of white light surrounding whatever you need to white light. Might take a bit of practice at first but once you get the hang of it then it really does work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I forgot to add that if you want to take a picture of ds's room then maybe some of us here might pick up on something. Its worth a try

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    A blue light sounds weird- is blue a good energy? Or does colour not mean anything..

Maybe there is a 'doorway' or 'portal' in your ds's room? sounds crazy but yeah I think we have one here I have had a few people say that, one of my friends who came over who sees them sorts of things thought there may have been. Is there anyway to close them?

Sorry to highjack the thread

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blue and green are great colours for spirits they are peace and healing colours!

Amethyst, I dont know what i think about portals and doors! I do believe that some parts of the world are more spiritual therefor attract more spirits but i'm not sure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    what about yellow? Ive had a few pics around here that had a yellowish energy comming out of the walls.. very faint but you could see it (ive since deleted them though)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yellow is supposed to be associated with intelligence.

Thanks
    Reviews
    as usually happens when I have a few drinks I can start seeing peoples auras if I relax and look past them, just looked at dp and it was sort of pale green.. or maybe pale greybluegreen.. hmm wonder what that means in regards to auras
    Maybe I should just start my own thread and stop highjacking this one