+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 66 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default FET/IVF in March/April

Welcome everyone!!!

I thought I would start a new thread for those of us continuing on with either IVF/ICSI/FET etc starting soonish and leading into April.

I have yet to sort out what step we are taking but it WILL be something - either another FET straight away with our last little frostie OR a Full stim cycle starting soon and leading into April for EPU and ET.

So good luck everyone and look forward to chatting with all of you amazing and wonderful ladies!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Meltux,

I am waiting to see my FS to sort out my next cycle, unfortunately that is 4 weeks away! Hate waiting. Anyway, my cycle has just failed (yesterday) and don't have any frozen so I will be hoping to get started asap with a full stim cycle but they will probably make me wait another month. I am, however, going to insist I start a down reg cycle with my next AF We can only ask. I have tried antagonist cycles and think I respond better with the long winded down reg cycle as much as I hate them.

Anyway, wishing you all the best with your next cycle. Success is just around the corner, I just know it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there Meltux,
    You looked so lonesome over here by yourself lol. How are you doing? I am sorry to hear about your cycle. Big hugs.
    Can I post here even though I am in the 2WW?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm joining this thread!! I finished AF on the weekend after another failed FET and I am just waiting for the next one so I can do a FET in April. Still debating whether to transfer 1 or 2.

Meltux, good luck with your decision hunny xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nevergivenup View Post
    Hi Meltux,

I am waiting to see my FS to sort out my next cycle, unfortunately that is 4 weeks away! Hate waiting. Anyway, my cycle has just failed (yesterday) and don't have any frozen so I will be hoping to get started asap with a full stim cycle but they will probably make me wait another month. I am, however, going to insist I start a down reg cycle with my next AF We can only ask. I have tried antagonist cycles and think I respond better with the long winded down reg cycle as much as I hate them.

Anyway, wishing you all the best with your next cycle. Success is just around the corner, I just know it
    Sorry about your BFN. Hoping your next cycle is the ONE!!

mrshoto is offline mummy to the most beautiful girl in the world!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Girls,

I am on my day 11 of sniffing (1st ever cycle), go to the clinic on the 19th to start injections. Not feeling nervous at all, actually very excited as I know it wont be long before I get my

Look forward to hearing all ur stories. Im loving this site

I wish u all the best and lots of baby dust to all, we all deserve it I say!

XoXo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies....
    Well I'm 4 days into my 2ww....BT 25th March....

11 days to go....

Thanks
    Reviews

Default our journey

hey folks....great you could join me!!!!

nat - the 25th will be here before you know it!

Bradysmum - thank good ness Af has LEFT THE BUILDING! mine is still here in full force - shouldn't be for long tho!

Mrshoto - how is the synarel treating you? I really didn't like it too much!

Nevergivnup - good luck this time around...sorry to hear about your failed cycle...it sucks!

erinsmum - hey mate..i am doing fine today as in am moving forward!Of course you can post here as much as you like in your TWW...we have all been there before and can help out in any way!!! Good luck!! When is your BT?

As for me, I have spoken to the clinic and am going to do another natural FET, this time using some support in the 2nd half of my cycle. So over the easter weekend I start Lh tests and then scan on tuesday the 25th and then for FET that Friday following my scan as my embies are 3 days old and they will thaw them overnight.......ok feeling positive again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there,
    Sorry to hear about your BFN, nevergivenup. Big hugs and fingers crossed your clinic listen to you.
    Bradysmum, good luck for April. I hope you can make the decision on how many to transfer easily!
    Beckie, good luck with the injections and I hope you get a BFP soon!
    Nat, hang in there! Any symptoms yet? Lots and lots of for a
    Meltux gosh, a natural FET is quick! I have only ever had the ones where you have all the medications. And I don't seem to be having much luck with extras to freeze lately, so I am so out of touch with FETs LOL. Good luck!

I am ok, BT is on the 22nd but I might go in early as that is over Easter and I don't know their hours (they're a public clinic) - besides, I always do a pee stick before my BT is due anyway, usually about 10DPO or therebaouts. I am feeling slightly better today, not as sick but still pretty crook, and I have become obsessed with my boobs. I am 9DPO now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erinsmummy - No symptoms yet, well none that I would say are pregnancy symptoms. My breasts are heavy, tender and very veiny....but thats gotta be a side effect of the pessaries cause I've been experiencing it for 2-3 days now! How about u? I'm 4dpt, not sure when or if I even ovulated. Oh, I'm lying on my belly at the moment, and I went to turn on my side, and a massive ripping pain soared up from my ovaries and up a bit. Was real sore! Bit worried about that??