+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells count

Hello ladies, I am new at this website so let me tell a little bit about myself:

I have been on IVF since July/07, had two unsuccessful embryo transfers with my first doctor. Due to his rushed appointments and negative feedback I decided to go with a great dr. I met on my third ET. He is located at IVF Australia, St.George Hospital. Since the I have felt very involved with the treatment process and I have time to speak to him. Not to forget to mention he has been taking onboard all my sugestions.

After the 3rd cycle my DH and I decided to take a break to just realise that if I stopped it I would be frustrating my hopes... so we are back again, very positive this time this so welcome pregnancy will happen!

I had a hystheroscopy done last week with the same doctor who found out why my last embryo transfer was so difficult... my cervix is very blocked with tissues and on top of that my Nk cells count (CD56 and CD57)is very high (8.30% when a "normal" count is 5.0%). Everything seems to be normal with my uterus.

If you read this message and have any information or advise I would be forever thankful.

I will be starting the EFT next month as I have ran out of embryos. Nasal sprays and injections here we go again!!

Bes regards,

Mayumi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mayumi i have no advise just wanted to wish you luck i hope you see that bfp very soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mayumi,
    I just wanted to say Goodluck also!!

Kel