+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default New Mum In Perth Looking For Friends..

Hello
    I have recently emigrated to Perth from UK with my DH (28) and DD (2) I am (26). We are currently living in Sorrento with family but looking to buy a house maybe in Quinns Rock/Mindarie or around that area, just looking to make some new friends as don't know alot of people yet and would love to meet up for a chat.
    Would love to hear from anyone or info on places/groups near that area or Joondalup area??

Thanks

Shelley

"Loving the sun and beautiful beaches"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hiya Shelley

I'm Jude and I live a suburb over from where you are now (I'm in Duncraig). There are a few of us NOR (North of The River) Mums who are meeting up on Thurs if you are interested. We are catching up a cple suburbs over from you - so it shouldn't be hard for you to get there

Jude

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks

Hi Jude

Sorry only just got your reply. Let me know when you are meeting up again as I would love to meet up.

Thanks
    Shelley

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi and welcome to Perth and bubhub. Look forward to getting to know you better and maybe meeting at a few of the perth meets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am 26 yrs and am married to a man from the UK (Sunderland). I live south of the river in Thornlie but have alot of friends and family living in Joondalup area so if you would like to have a chat please feel free to contact me

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi there

Hi I am a 26yr old mum to one. I live very near Joondalup and am also looking to meet a new frinedship network...

Last edited by M O P; 20-02-2008 at 22:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Shelley
    Ive started a meet thread if you are interested. http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/forums/showthread.php?t=154974
    Im near Jpondalup and have a 3yo lil man, it would be great if you could make the meet (everyone else welcome too)