+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Exclamation Follow Through Journey

Hi! I'm a midwifery student looking for expectant mothers in melbourne. If you're between 25-35 weeks pregnant & willing to share your pregnancy journey with me, please feel free to contact me at : 0401768066. I'm living at Surrey Hills area.

I'm here to give you a support during your pregnancy & I have a mentor as well who is an experienced midwife who will guide me in this journey. It's a one-on-one relationship & treated with high confidentiality . So, any of you interested, just give me a call or email me at : fiona_jauri77@yahoo.com. I'm sure we'll have a wonderful time together.

Cheers,
    Fiona

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Trainee doula available in Canberra

I am in the middle of doula training and looking for parents-to-be in Canberra to support through the joys and challenges of childbirth. I'm experienced, having given birth to four children, supported friends and family and more recently assisted at the births of two grandchildren. After many years in the business world I am preparing to return to the area I feel most passionate about - childbirth. If I can help you, please contact me at dvhj@ozemail.com.au

Vickie

Mother to Jake (33), Amy (28) & Gemma (26)
    Yaya to Bridie (4) and Felix (1)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default South Australian Midwifery Student

Hi, my name is mel, and im a south australian midwifery student at flinders university. If anyone is interested in having a student throughout their pregnancy and birth, please let me know on mbee_is@hotmail.com.
    Otherwise, all the best with your pregnancies. I hope all goes well.

Melissa

PS: unfortunately I cannot attend home births, as I am not insured to do so.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Student Midwife Seeking Pregnant Women in SA!

Hi there everybody!

My name is Megan Castell and I am a second year student Midwife studying at the University of South Australia. I am 26, defacto with two beautiful and inspirational sons aged 2 and 3 months!!.

As part of our program requirements, we are to become actively involved in following women through pregnancy... from the antenatal to postnatal period, supporting women in all aspects of their experience and potentially adding to it in providing extra support and being an advocate and informant.

I am seeking women in the Adelaide area who would like to be involved in this potentially exciting experience!

I will be required to work with you on a professional basis, attending a minimum of 3 antenatal appointments and also visit you postnatally. If you are comfortable and willing, I would also like to be part of your birthing experience and maybe even play an active part in it (again, if you are comfortable with me and the idea itself).

The idea of this program is to have us proficient and experienced when we step out into the work force as practicing midwives and any experience that you offer will be greatly appreciated because it will provide me with the opportunity to provide women, like you, with the care and support they need during pregnancy and beyond.

If you feel you would be interested, please contact me via email
    casmy001@students.unisa.edu.au with any questions.

The university has also provided us with brochures about the program which I can forward to you and what it entails and if you choose to go ahead, will send you a letter of comfirmation to ensure you of legitimacy and other information.

Please understand that I will not attempt to replace your chosen carer/midwife/health professional, my main focus will be in providing extra support to you and your family, empowering you with extra information and care during your pregnancy.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope to hear from you

Megan Castell
    Last edited by lovebubs; 06-01-2008 at 19:43. Reason: update

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im still active in this program and will be for the next 2 years. Would love to hear from anyone interested

My info is in the post above...

Thanks heaps
    Megan