+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    For anyone still wanting to talk to other donors about how they arrived at their decision and what they went through or wanting to talk to other potential parents for support I can also totally recommend http://www.aussieeggdonors.com/
    Diana

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello there, i am new to this site just wondering if anyone is out there that can help or become a egg donor as i am 51 and only got a short time to find a donor,. i am married and my husband is 45. i just wish that there is someone out there that could make our dreams came true.. thanks you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sharonriley12

Try aussie egg donor site it is a great way to let donor know you are looking.

Recipients write an ad of sorts basically your story on how you came to be here.

Good luck with your search.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are just starting our egg donor search after years of infertility heartache, however, we have already had 2 not so pleasant experiences with fraudulent people pretending to want to donate, anyone have any tips on how to stay positive when uncaring people take advantage of your vulnerable & let's face it desperate state? Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hubby and I looking for embryo donation

I am 39 and Hubby is 45. We have been married and trying for a baby for over 10 years. We tried IVF several times to no avail. If anyone in WA would like to donate embryos to us please let us know. We are happy to keep a Donor appraised of any pregnancy/child with regular updates. We would accept an anonymous donor because we really want a child/ren but would prefer to bring a child up knowing who their biological parents are.