Hi

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

I can see that this group has not been used for very long...maybe I can revive it again. I am now 6 weeks pregnant and very excited and nervous...miss my family....it would have been nice to have them around here at this time...but I am hoping to find a few friends and people in the same situation as me...

I am from North India and have been settled in sydney for 4 years now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there!
    Sorry to hear about what happened earlier..
    Good luck with this one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Loveshack...i am keeping my fingers crossed and am sensitive about even the slightest change...actually bordering on paranoia at the moment...but hopefully will go away....

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello
    I thought i might join you girls since i am new to adelaide to australia at all...we moved to australia only 6months ago and the toughst part is getting to know ppl.

I am originally from bombay and we have a daughter who is 2.5 yr old. we love adelaide but can just be a little lonely though.

where are you girls from ?
    will be nice to kkeep in touch.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sups

Welcome to Australia...you will love it. I can completely empathise on the loneliness part. I have been in the country for 4 years and still feel it often. Anyways, this is the place to make friends

I am from Delhi and my husband is from Jaipur....so how are you coping?

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey allalone
    congratts you completed your first trimester...so practically saying out of danger zone now. how are you feeling now?

ya we are getting to know this place around and a few ppl and is lovely.

at the moment we are suffering at 39C of dry scorching heat which is very new to us.anyway we are happy to have an airconditioner at home.9 being from dehli and jaipur shoudnt be really unusual for u isnt it!)
    hope to hear more from you take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    You would be surprised to know that I am no so much used to sun even after living in Delhi. I love the sydney weather....we have hardly had any summer this year though....

Yep, first trimester finished...Phew!! It was trading on egg shells till then...now i hav finally started feeling the excitement:-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    good for you...no real harsh summers...i jsut hope it is comming to an end soon. though i heard sydney has been having a lot of rains this years......
    so do u know the gender of the kid???/ and already looking out for names? boh believe me it is the toughst job on planet earth.
    hear from u soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is already cool weather here...well, we want to know the sex... we want to be able to plan the nursery...we have thought of a few names but as my husband says that the name would come to us once we look at the baby...

Thanks
    Reviews
    It is great to know the gender of the child but we never saw ours on the several US. but luckily for us it was a girl. we had to decide on a boy) girl name in advance ...10days before the due date but now looking back we this it was good we decided upon it before the birth since after the birth it is so tedious thet you maynot get the time to look up names.
    so you want to colour code your nusery???? let me advice tou to choose a neutral colour so that you can use the stuff even for your second one(if you plan to have more).
    it is hot n horrible here and we all in adelaide are desparately praying fr the rains
    take care and write back soon