+ Reply to Thread
    greengables is offline love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.. love never fails.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Question Advice on where 2 stay = Travelling up the NSW North Coast to Brissie

Hey guys

We're planning a trip in Feb up to Newcastle and Brisbane. We wanna stay o/n somewhere along the way - has anyone got any advice about a good toddler-friendly resort/holiday park ??

greengables is offline love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.. love never fails.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    ok so i guess i'll do the research on my own then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    a few weeks ago we stayed in port macquarie for a few nights at flynns beach caravan park.. for the 5 of us it was $79 per night, its just down the road from the beaches, and its pretty quiet too....

we've stayed there twice now, and plan to stay there again if we head back..the prices are great for families

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did the same trip a few years ago from brisbane to Sydney. Stayed at Yamba (I think it was the calipso or something like that). I have heard that the blue dolphin is pretty good as well in Yamba.

Also stayed at Nambucca Heads, pretty sure it was the foreshore. Sits on a river with a little beach... very good for sitting around and relaxing..

I would go to Yamba over Nambucca though, more to do... although Yamba has more mozzies then Nambucca from memory

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ladies - n e 1 else?