+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Very Very Faint Positive

Hi
    JUst wondering if someone can help.

Today i did a pregnancy test and the positive line appeared but it was very very faint, i can only just see it.

Do you think that this means that i am pregnant. I know i should test in a couple more days but i just wanna know.

This will be baby number 2 and with my daughter the line was also faint but not as faint as this one.

Thanks,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i did my first test when my period was a few days late & nothing showed on the test so i just left it but when i went to throw it away the next morning there was a really faint line there - i read the instructions & it said that a faint line can occur with drying - so left it another week & the two lines appeared very very quickly - so i think give it a few more days then try again

Thanks
    Reviews

Default HCG Level

Hi there Jessica,

Depending on the time of day, and when you were due for your period can greatly affect the line. Supposedly only after your period is due is when your HCG levels really kick in - and this is what determines your result. Also it is better if you test first thing in the morning, as during the day depending on how much water etc you drink - this can dilute your wee.

But if it is a true positive, then the line will get darker as it dries. I would try again in a few days and see what the result is then, hopefully it is a result your after.

Good luck.
    Natalie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jessica.
    I had the same sort of thing happen to me. i did my first test and nothing showed up so i left it and went back a few hours later and there was a very faint line. As it says on the test this isnt suppoed to mean anything because the time limit has passed. So i left it another few days and did another one and the same thing happened but the line was slightly brigther. I figured seeing as this had never happened any other time i had taken a test that i must mean something.

So i waited another week and did a third test which showed up positive very quickly. I think that it could be a good chance that you are pregnant especially if this has never happened on any other tests you have done.

kristen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I did two tests which came up with very, very faint lines - barely noticable - and the result is a 6 month old baby rolling around the floor as I type - so I would say that the indications are pretty good for you being pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I tested the day before my af was due and it came up a faint positive and i tested a few days later and it was stronger positive line. Im actually 5 weeks pregnant this week and i went to dr yesterday to confirm and get my blood work back hopefully tomorrow. good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wait a few days and test again,but make sure you use your first urine for the day.
    I hope that you get the result that you want.
    Keep us posted.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Other signs

I also got really faint lines on my test. But other symptoms help too, are your breasts larger or sorer, I felt really warm, headaches, nausea, had to go to the loo every 3 seconds, I had acne too.
    My husband didn't even think the line was visible but I knew. Now I am 23 weeks expecting my first!

I hopes this helps! It is an overwhelming time.

Bec

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi

I didnt another test yesterday morning used my first wee and there was no line. I am soo disapointed.

I hate pregnancy tests!

Anyway we will keep trying for Number 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that.
    It will happen. I know what you are going through as we are trying for our 3rd. It is very disappointing when you get hit by your periods or you do a test and it comes up negative.
    I hope it happens for you soon.
    Have your periods hit you yet because sometimes they can come up with a false negative. Not to get your hopes up or anything but it does happen.