+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Hello

Hello there,

I am a SAHM with 2 children (girl 5 and boy 2)and one due in early August....another little man! We live on the Sunshine Coast, but have recently moved to a new community and I am finding things a little hard. I have just adjusted to sending my baby girl to school every day...I miss her so much!

My support network is looking a little thin with most of our family not happy with our decision to have a third child. I guess I would just love someone to chat to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi there and welcome!
    You'll find this a great place to meet people and chat,everyone is sooo friendly and helpful.
    Good luck with your third child,it's pretty sad when family can't support your decision,and after all,it's up to you how many kids you have to love!!
    Looking forward to chatting

Thanks
    Reviews

Default mumof2girls

Welcome to the forum's.
    Here you will meet many different people with many different opinions on just about anything. It is a great place to ask just about anything and get almost any answer possible, but I think it is great! and very interesting and knowledgable!

I know how hard it can be to send your baby off to school, I think I cried and they just waved and off they went on their new adventure.

It's sad that your family isn't happy about your 3rd child, but remember it's your choice not their's so be happy and good luck with your pregnancy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emilie!
    Nice to meet you! I can't believe your family are not happy they should be thrilled!
    Anyway it's you and your partners decision and no one elses!
    I only plan on 2 kids myself but after experiencing pregnancy I can see why some people keep going back for more it's an unbelievable fantastic miracle!
    Chat again soon!

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Mistys

In Montville there is a great place called something like Mistys Mountain Restaurant on the main street. The people there are really nice, if i lived there I would be making friends with them. But I guess heaps of people up there are nice.