+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Small hitch

Hi Jay
    I am definitely still planning to donate my eggs however have just found out that I am 12 weeks pregnant with my third (a definite accident!). I am due 5th April 2013 and I would like to organise donation as soon as I have recovered and my cycle gets back to normal. Are you with a clinic? I am still in the process of gathering more information on the whole process.
    Warmest regards, Becky

Quote Originally Posted by Jayell View Post
    Hi there,

How are you? Have you donated to any woman or couple yet? I would be very interested if you were still keen to donate.

Warmest Wishes,

Jay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

This is a great thread with lots of useful info for potential donors. I am a potential recipient looking for a donor and have posted an ad in "looking for an egg donor" however we have been through the ED process before with our previous donor who we unfortunately had no luck with and she can no longer help us hence why we are now looking for another kind donor. However as I am very familiar with the whole process, I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Regards and Happy New Year!

Bubdream

Thanks
    Reviews

Default thanx

thanx a lot for sharing such a nice information

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. We've been through egg donation too. Donors are awesome women!!
    The clinic we were doing with, developeda method of 3D modeling appearance of a child, using athree-dimensional model of the donor and the child's father. Meaning,each donor is fixed in the photo and video with the help of special3D technology. You may see a woman from all sides, zooming in and outthe image. On the basis of this material, an anthropometric andphysiognomic portrait of the woman is created. Then her basiccharacteristics are digitized. After receiving the same data aboutthe future father they can be superimposed on each other and it'spossible to predict the possible appearance of a child. Also you canget to know about the IQ of the donor, education, abilities,inclinations and state of health down to small details, temperamentand character traits are also calculated. They've got 600+ donordatabase and growing.So the choice was never easy!!
    All the very best on this path