+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    SarahSF.
    Thank you for posting this is such a wonderful informayion not just for ED but for Recipient too..
    Crescent

We praying to find our angel egg donor to fulfill our dream hopefuly soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou for the article on egg donation. After reading this it just makes me want to do this for someone even more. I do have a couple of questions regarding donation though. I myself have struggled with fertility, i have had every test under the sun to work out why i have a hard time conceiveing with no answers. Can people with "unexplained" infertility still donate?

The other question i have is to women looking for a donor, what kinds of information do you want/would like from a donor? The reason i ask this is I have a friend who was adopted and her birth mother made up a little scrapbook album with things like family history, a photo of herself etc. Which i think was such a lovely thing for my friend growing up as most children at some point want to know where they come from. Is this something you could do as a donor?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to FallenAngel14 For This Useful Post:

Crescent (08-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thinking about donating eggs...

This thread has been very interesting to read. I live in Sydney, am 33 and have finished having children (girl, 6, boy 2.5). I have been thinking about donating my eggs for quite a while now and feel I understand a lot more about the process and feelings involved on both sides after reading through this site and a few fertility clinic sites. To be honest my hubby is dead against it because he doesn't understand it properly and worries that I will be in pain, but at the end of the day it doesn't really affect him and this is a gift I would love to give a family (or families). I was a product of early DI in 1977, back when it was all anonymous and no records kept. I don't even think the sperm donation was frozen before use. I found out about my parentage when I was 19 and eventually came to terms with the fact that there are no records, medical or otherwise about my biological parent however I am very close to my parents. If I was to donate my eggs I am adamant that the child eventually be told the truth and my contact details given to them so they can satisfy their curiosity - because I guarantee that's all it will be, they won't be looking for a parent, just for information, which they are entitled to. I know if I could have information on my sperm donor parent, I would like a photo, medical history and some personal information about their life and what they like etc. Any thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    well ladie good luck i do hope that you can help some body like me to become a mummy,daddy jojo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jo-Anne
    No luck with a donor yet?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Reply wishing you well.

Hi
    Ladies another good luck from me to you and I wish you would be abal to find your right recipient .
    Crescent.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    My husband and I desperately looking for our angel egg donor to find us to fulfill our dream hopefully soon .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Becky78 I agree with your sentiments, that you want any child born from your donation to know who the donor is. I think that's how most clinics do it now anyway.

Why not contact a clinic to find out the procedure, or go to the Aussie egg donors website where you can find out more regarding possible recipients and meet other donors.

Good luck on the journey, it is a wonderful gift you are giving someone.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thanks, think I will after xmas :)

• Thanks, think I will after xmas
    • Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
      Becky78 I agree with your sentiments, that you want any child born from your donation to know who the donor is. I think that's how most clinics do it now anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckyme1 View Post
    Why not contact a clinic to find out the procedure, or go to the Aussie egg donors website where you can find out more regarding possible recipients and meet other donors.

Good luck on the journey, it is a wonderful gift you are giving someone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi my name is Amatullah caterina and I am very interested in donating my eggs to beautiful and caring couples whom are in desperate need of creating a family if you or any one knows of any one interested as I have been told I am very very fertile I am 38 years old I have had 5 children of my own all very healthy and beautiful and I am in a transition in my life to make a difference in others.please let me know I am in Adelaide my number is 0424654992 thankyou...[ within the movement of a smile is Love ] ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

How are you? Have you donated to any woman or couple yet? I would be very interested if you were still keen to donate.

Warmest Wishes,

Jay