I'm writing this because I feel compelled to share my views regarding the above subject. I've read some of the posts regarding anxiety and depression and I feel for you guys because I have been there and done that. I have written previously regarding help with anxiety and depression. I will tell you I had been on Zoloft and Effexor. I experienced bad side effects with antidepressants. And if I continued on them (as my GP put it well if everything is okay up there then all is well). Well all was not well and I had to take matters into my own hands otherwise I truly believed they would have killed me they are a drug after all. It took six weeks to kick in as opposed to 1 week for alternative medicine. Somehow I felt that with antidepressants it took you a few steps back before you took the steps forward in getting better. This didn't happen with alternative medicine. I urge everyone to try and get in touch with a herbalist in their city/state and give that a go. It is safe during pregnancy (took them while pregnant, milder dose, though). Not sure about breastfeeding (didn't breastfeed). I would assume on a milder dose it would be okay but you would have to speak to the herbalist regarding that.
I just feel that alternative medicine is so under rated and lots of people aren't aware because GPs just keep pushing the drugs because thats all they know and believe me they don't know too much about what the drugs can do to you long term. Again I urge you guys to find a good herbalist and try alternative medicine. It worked for me and I had severe anxiety and depression. Just remember you're not alone