+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default any stay at home mums

hi any stay at home mums who like to come into my msn group to chat get to know one another its stayathomemumsinsydney@groups.msn.com

Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Stay at Home Mum

Hello
    Im a stay at home mum from Tasmania. I have six month old son and am looking to chat to other mums.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamira
    Hello
    Im a stay at home mum from Tasmania. I have six month old son and am looking to chat to other mums.
    Hi Tamira!!

I'm Kellie and I am also a stay-at-home Mum living in Tas. I'm on the West Coast. I have a 6 year old son who is at school full-time this year and I also have 3 year old boy/girl twins.

I don't drive so I don't get out all that much unless the weather is great, esp. with winter well & truly on it's way, so I'll be glad to have a chat with you and anyone else from time to time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi how r u tamira?
    im a stay at home mum of two boys,jaxon and levi.when im not running around after them id love 2 chat with you or any other mums of little ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm a stay at home mum who loves to chat through emails.
    My email address is angcal1@yahoo.com.au.
    Anyone who wants to drop me a line please feel free.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi! Im a stay at home mum with a 5 month old daughter. I live in Brissie. Id love to chat with anyone on msn! My address is mjskehan@bigpond.com

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like we can have some good old chats here on the forum!

Just to give you a few more details about myself - I'm 32, married with 3 kidlets. We recently celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. Trent was born March 24th, 1999 and Jarod & Emily were born April 1st, 2002.

Wow Katherine!! Caleb was 11lb 2.5oz? That's rather large!! LOL!! Even your Angus was a decent size. Jarod was the biggest of my 3, weighing in at 6lb 10oz. His twin, Emily was 4lb 10oz. Their big brother Trent was 6lb 9oz. For twins, Jarod & Emily are like chalk & cheese. Jarod is 4 kilos and 8cm taller, he has wavy hair, Em's is curly, his is brown, hers is reddish, he has brown eyes, Em has blue. He loves puzzles and things that cause him to concentrate, Em loves to draw and write her name. Soooo different. Trent also has gorgeous curly hair and is like his little sister in many ways.

Trent has a mild intellectual disability. He is going well but still needs a lot of work on certain areas such as gross motor skills and the finer points of his fine motor skills. But he can write and he knows all of his letters, he is also learning to read and is learning basic mathematics.

I became a stay-at-home Mum when Trent was born. Prior to that I worked at Telstra.

Well, I think I have raved on enough.

Catch you all later!!

- Kellie

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a stay at home mum of 2 beautiful boys Blaze aged 20 months and Bailey 5 and a half months. Don't have msn just yet but should get it, i would love to talk to anybody via email. My email addy is catherinetad@hotmail.com.

Catherine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kellie,
    I know Caleb was huge, but as for Angus, I had him no problems, it was 1 push and he was all out. I didn't even get a graze from him. But my 2 boys are very different. Angus has blonde hair and blue eyes and Caleb has brown hair and brown eyes. Angus is an easy going kid where as Caleb loves to hit.
    I love them both the same though. Feel free to email me anytime to chat.
    Talk to you later.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I live in Western Australia and is a married mum with two boys eldest being 6 and in year 1 and the youngest is 4, just started kindy. My husband and I hoped to have one parent home at least until our kids start full time school. Mind you it hasn't been easy either regarding our budget each week.

Last year my husband was diagnosed with synovial sarcoma, which is an extremely aggressive tumour within his groin. After a huge 7 hour operation and chemotherapy and radiation aswell. We have lost close friends who we thought would stand by us and gained new ones aswell. I was quite depressed last year with a whole year of my hubbys treatment and seeing what he had to go through and trying to keep it together for our two beautiful boys.
    Now I have been asked many times of what I do and I reply a full time MUM. These people then walk away and reply "oh" as if I am nothing. None of these people know what we have been through but just judge me. We live in small town which is quite hard also because last year people would just avoid me not knowing how to react to my husbands situation. He has finished treatment and is working full time again but had to have time off to get a spot in his lung biopsied to check what it is. Hopefully it won't come back!!!!!

so lately I just feel bored and kinda useless just hanging around being a mum with people making comments. My youngest son only goes to kindy 2 1/2 hours 4 times a week. I have no family close either to help out for me to find work. I just feel like a bludger now and hope to find work to ease the financial situation.

I was involved in playgroup here for six years. I was always a committee member and helped fundraised and last year for my fiinal year I was vice president. Last Wednesday I was made a honoury Member with my name inscribed on a plauge for all the endless time and contribution I made of my time to playgroup and the kids. I feel like a hole is there having been part of playgroup for many years. Anyway enough dribble as I love to chat. Speak soon I hope