+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Your Kid's Features - What's your's, what's your partner's?

OK! Spill the beans! What features did your bub get from you & what is your partner? Are these things good or bad? If you're currently pregnant, feel free to contribute your "wish list"!

(NB: It goes without saying that all bubs are gorgeous, regardless of whether you really wish they didn't get dad's eyes, or your hair colour, this is just for a bit of fun & a laugh!)

I'll start!

Nose - dad (family trait - all the grandkids have it!)
    Mouth - mum (good - dad's got no lips!)
    Cheeks - definitely mum - chipmunk! (ok)
    Stature - dad (shorty! Oh well!)
    Eyes - mum (good! Looks like they're turning out blue!)
    BUT: got dad's eyelashes which is GREAT! He has long, long, thick, dark, curly lashes - I've got nothing!
    Skin - mum (ok, except if tanning becomes fashionable again - she will burn like I do!)
    Hair - hard to tell. Probably mum (probably a good thing - dad's been grey since he was 18!) although she has dad's hairline - I've got the dreaded widow's peak!
    Chin - so cute! Got her daddy's chin dimple!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok sometimes i look at lucas and see his father. but here goes

Skin colouring- definitely his fathers
    Eyes- not sure neither of us had blue eyes
    Hair- both
    Nose- poor thing has his fathers big nose
    Stature- it's hard to tell i think hell be as tall as his father

And thats all i have ffor you guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hair- curly wen wet like his dads (my df is getting thin on top so he is hoping that doesnt happen to bubba)

ears- like mine

body- long like all the males on my side (all males on df side are shorties)

eyes- duno yet they keep changing 1 minute they are blue the next they are brown, fingers crossed for blue eyes like me

skin- tanned like his dad and my sister, i have pale skin that burns to easily

every1 says he looka like his dad althou i have a pic of me wen i was a baby yawning and he looks just like me (only tanned lol) wen he yawns 2

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DDs features so far look like mainly being her dads except she has my blonde hair & my blue eyes!

Ana Gram is offline 2008 WINNER - straight shooter award
    Winner 2008 & 2009 - Community Minded thread
    Winner 2009 - Mod Award - most passionate member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    DD is a carbon copy of me apart from the colour of eyes and hair, eyes same colour as my mum and brother and hair the same colour as my nanna.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DD is just like her daddy,she has his brown eyes,his nose,lots of the same facial expressions,and the same skin colouring thank god,not my lilly white freckle skin
    But she has the same colour hair that I did when I was a baby...at least she's got something of mine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    My DD is only 6-months, so who she really looks like is yet to be discovered...but so far:

EYES: Probably a mixture of us both. One eye is a lighter bluey-greeny-grey...like Daddy. But the other one is mostly brown...like mine...except that it has a darker greeny-grey colour on the bottom. I think it's kinda cool that her eyes are weird. Her lashes are really long and black too...DP has the really long lashes...but mine are really dark...so it's a combo there too.

NOSE: I think most babies all have that same button-nose...but I guess it's kinda like mine...which is just the adult version of the "baby nose".

HAIR: Dark brown like mine. (DP has dirty blonde hair) It's straight like both of ours.

SKIN: We're both pale people...but I have the ability to tan...whereas DP is just very white. I think she's more like him there...which is cute on little girls IMO.

FACIAL EXPRESSIONS: I know this isn't really a "feature"...but I wanted to add it anyway. She's definately more like me...we have the same smile, the same pout (when we're pretty sad). She also seems to have the same sense of humour as me - laugh at pretty much anything...lol.

♥Heaven Sent♥ is offline Serena Bella,Sasha Brandon & Shyla Grace
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    OK! Spill the beans! What features did your bub get from you & what is your partner? Are these things good or bad? If you're currently pregnant, feel free to contribute your "wish list"!

Serena Bella
    NoseMUMS NOSE-I think she may have my nose too hard to tell at the moment its like a little button(so cute)
    MouthDADS MOUTH-She definately has her dads mouth(its a family trait)I just hope she dosnt get her dads overbite!!
    StatureMUMS STATURE-She is a real shorty like me i am short like my mum
    EyesMUMS AND DADS EYES-She has my shape eyes her dads beautiful thick long curly eyelashes(i get comments on how gorgeous they are all the time ).
    HairMUMS AND DADS HAIR-she has the thickness of her dads hair but the colour of mine her dads hair was blonde when he was born and mine was Dark brown.
    ChinMUMS CHIN- she has my chin with the little dimple.

She is beautiful just the way she is and wouldnt have her any other way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    All three of my kids had similar features as babies except for colouring.
    Ellah is now 8 months and looks like her sister & brother.
    EYESblue like daddies but oval shape like mine. Long dark eyelashes like mine but copper coloured eyebrows.
    HAIRnot shure yet, but looks like it is red like daddies.
    SKINlight but tans easily.(i've got olive skin,dad has freckles)
    NOSEbutton nose like mine.
    FACEChubby cheeks, round face like mine.
    She is a shorty now and both hubby and I were short but I am now tallish and daddy is over 6foot so she'll probly grow quick once she gets to high school.

Trish
    Taylah 8 1/2yrs
    Jacob 6 1/2yrs
    Ellah 8 months

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Well this is weird but some days bub looks like me then others he looks like his daddy then another day he looks like my dad weird i know

But lets see here :

EYES He has blue eyes like my dad & like my partners brother.

HAIR His hair is fair with somedays having a look of strawberry blonde but both my partner & i were like this as bubs so no doubt he will either go light brown like me or dark like his dad ! Hopefully he doesnt go white like his mum at 21 !!!!!

SKIN He looks fair like both of us but does go a golden colour when he has been in the sun & yes he has sunscreen on & i dont leave him to sunbake ! It just happens when we are out & about ! But i tan well even though i look fair so guess he gets that from me !

NOSE Like mine for the moment which is like my dads but we will see.

FACE Overall as i said before he looks like a combination but everyone tends to say he is more like his daddy & i agree