+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Cool about kids modelling!

hi there how are you all, i have a 2 year old baby girl who is very beautiful. i have entred her into baby competions through stage struck photography. they send pictures of amirah,.. my daughter to modelling agencies! i have recieved at least 3 replies from all different agencies tho there is a payment of at least $400 to start her off 4 only 12 months! i saw in one of my letters on what she could earn doing a best & less photo shot 4 only 2hrs she would get $420 whichs is great and will help me make her future bright! i had a bad childhood life so i am going to make sure my baby girl gets the best childhood life eva!
    Last edited by best mum; 24-04-2005 at 02:59.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default mumof2girls

When it comes to modelling I say find out as much as you can about each company, $400 a year seems like a lot but I guess it depends on what it covers (photographs, internet, headsheets etc). Remember though that there are thousands of children out there and no-one can guarentee you work for your daughter!

Good luck though and I hope it all works out well