+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile WA mum living in Singapore.

Hi, I just found this board the other day and it looks interesting so I thought I'd join in. I am from country WA but have been living in Singapore for the past two years with my husband and 4 year old daughter. We hope to move back to Perth next year (fingers crossed) and are also thinking seriously about having a second child soon so this board should come in handy. I want to be able to join a mothers' group when we return so that getting back into the swing of things won't be so difficult. Being so far from family I have found that it is really important to build up a network of people you can talk to and who can help you when things get tough. I also have heaps of questions I want to ask but I think I have to do that in another section after I figure out if I am doing it right. Not the most computer literate person here! Bye for now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    hi summerly, welcome to bub hub. i understand it must get lonely living so far from family and friends, but what a fabulous opportunity for you and your family as well! look forward to talking with you soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, by the way how do you get the coloured writing to pop up all the time at the bottom of you post?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    go to your profile and create a signature, this will then pop up everytime you write a post