+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Moving to Hanoi Vietnam

Just wondering if there's anyone out there who is living or has lived in Hanoi Vietnam? Hubby, myself and 2 kiddliwinks are in the process of moving there from Perth. Would love any advice on moving overseas with 2 little ones (2 year old and 10 month old), esp if in hanoi.
    thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, no I've never been to Hanoi but I've been holidaying in Cambodia. Are you planning on living there permanently?

Lastcenturymum is offline I'm on a break from modding (it wont last forever ... I'll be BACK!!)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Had a friend live there last year. She became a Grandma while there!

She found the language barrier the hardest thing. She was there for 13 months. She enjoyed having a maid, but she washed everything in cold water and hung it back in the wardrobe wet!!! Said the flowers were really cheap, but when she saw them cutting up the fruit and vegies on the ground then bundling them up to sell, she made sure she washed everything!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    jenkinsdakota: hi, yeah planning on heading over soonish, hubby has got work there. a little nervous, a little excited!!

Lastcenturymum: got to love different cultures! thanks for the info, if hanging up clothes wet saves ironing, i may just have to give it a go!