+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default does anyone know of any good cold and flu remedies?

Hi Just wondering if anyone has any cold and flu remedies? I have been on antibiotics and cold and flu tablets but nothing seems to work I have given honey, vinegar and lemon a try and that seems to help a little for my sore throat. Does anyone know of any good immune bosters? My 15 month old daughter has it as well and we cant seem to get over it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My best friend uses echeniaca (cant spell) right when the symtoms starts and it clears it up right away... not sure if it will work now that you have had it for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    for imunity build up an flu relieft i take 1 Natures own Garlic, horseradish an vit c tabed 2 times a day since been on it (about 2 monthsnow) i nevef had much more then a mild sniffle , so i think they work , Um not sure about your lil one , i know they say under 2 not to have vit c but mabie she could have a half one ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Olive leaf extract!!!Its amazing. Take it a couple of times when you first feel a cold or flu coming on and then continue for a couple of days. I havent had a cold since I started taking in and have converted everyone in my family onto it. I take it mixed in berocca because the vitC is also good for colds, but you can mix it with oj also. You can drink it with water or on its own but its abit yuk. Dont mind the taste with juice or berocca.I buy a large bottle with a green label from the chemist warehouse for about $30. There are many others, I even saw it at woolies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I take a mix of tomato juice, tobasco sauce and garlic. It's ok to drink but you might be a bit garlicky. Use as much tobasco as you can handle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a jar of olive oil that I pickle whole garlic colves in. When you feel like you are getting sick, eat two cloves every day. You can't taste them because they're pickled and they really boost your immune system.

punkbaby is offline Got it back :D
    Winner 2007 –The most helpful member award & The member
    you’d most like to meet in real life award & The newbie of the year award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    i was popping garlic whole just cut into bite size peices like tablets it seemed to help clear my head! Just this cough i cant shake now