View Poll Results: nappy change in public?

Voters
212. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

114 53.77%
  • No

13 6.13%
  • Not sure

4 1.89%
  • Depends on the circumstances.

97 45.75%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes i do!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep & I dont think twice about it. Never occured to me that ppl may find it offensive?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I chose yes and depends
    PARK-Yes

Shopping centre- the shopping centre I go to has a very clean not to mention HUGE parents area but if it was filthy I would use the pram

CINEMA-No I wouldnt want to stink everyone out but then again if DD had only weed I probably would

and I would do it in the pram to try and also be discreet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    yes if DS needs to be changed I am going to change him...I agree I would try and be discreet about it, but Im not going to just let him sit in a dirty nappy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have and I will again if the need arises.

I was once trying on some swimming cossies in a surf shop with my Mum. DS did a big poo and needed his nappy change. I couldn't justify changing back into my clothes, go and change his nappy than come back to try on the same swimmers and DS's nappy needed to be changed NOW! So, I asked my Mum if she mind if she could change his anppy- she did, in the pram with a change mat down (so as not to dirty the pram). It smelt but I didn't care. He's a baby and I'm a customer- customer is ALWAYS right!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    yes and I have plenty of times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Yep, I have and I would.

Actually, just the other day I changed DD's wet nappy on the train. We had just got on when I realised she was a little damp... and we had to be on there for another hour or so.

If I just left it on her, she'd be soaked and so would the train's seat... it was just more hygeinic and polite to just change it then and there (I didn't have the pram with me, just the Ergo).

I don't know if anybody saw... but TBH, it doesn't matter if they did. All she has is a vagina... nothing scary about a 2-year-olds vagina!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I'm at the shops I'd change a nappy in the baby change room same goes for the cinemas. Basically if there's a change room available I'll use it. But If It's a public park and there aren't any change rooms I'll do it on the grass if the car is too far away, just not too close to other people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For as long as i continue to see old man hairy bottoms poking out as they stop for pee stops on the side of the highway then I will continue to change my dd in public if and when need be!

COME OOOONNNN!

ok so i wouldn't do it in say a cafe or something, not where people are eating or drinking, possibly not in a cinema if it was really packed and it was a poo! lol.

But if I was out and there was no change room etc and we HAD to change then I would.As if I wouldn't!

I just don't understand what is wrong with people these days, are we all so bored that some people are offended by a tiny dirty bot bot?

Thanks
    Reviews
    i have and i would again....