+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Mummy, I love you....

I work fulltime but luckily my office is at home. 2 days per week, my MIL comes and looks after DS and 3 days per week he goes to childcare.

This morning, I was in a rush. DH was out the door and MIL had a Drs appointment. I had a teleconference with my boss at 8:30am that I couldn't avoid and certainly couldn't do if DS was awake and with me.

He normally has a good morning sleep so I made him a bottle and he sat on the couch and drank it. He then got his dummy and I picked him up - he put his head on my shoulder. I lay him in his cot and gave him a teddy and a new soft duck toy to cuddle.

He looked at me....and even through his dummy, I heard....Mummy, I lubbb you !

Suddenly, nothing else mattered. It's amazing how our beautiful babies can touch our hearts so deeply.

And to my darling little baby boy "Honey....I love you too...more than you could ever imagine"

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    awww .. I have goosbumps just from reading that!!!!

how beautiful...

that overwhelming love...

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Aaaawwww......so beautiful the first time they say it, don't you just wanna freeze that moment!

My heart still melts every time they say it (we started off with lub {for love} too)!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm such a softy, just hearing things like that brings tears to my eyes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sniff, sniff - that is beautiful!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww, what a sweetie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    AAAWw KAtrina thats soooo b eautiful!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is so cute!!!

I can't wait for my DD to say that to me. I reckon the day she says it I will have tears in my eyes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    See, now I'm in tears again just re-reading this and all of your lovely responses.

It is just so special.

Our little babies are so precious, innocent and beautiful. You know when they say or do something it's very genuine.

I want my boy to stay a baby forever but I'm so proud of him and his achievements every single day that I'm also looking forward to sharing his walk through life.

I could never have imagined that being a Mum would be so very rewarding. I know now the feeling my Mum must have when she hugs me tight and I catch her smelling my hair or when my Dad still gives me a hug whenever I see him. I'm sure I will be completely the same.
    Last edited by rynosmum; 06-02-2006 at 17:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sweet , will be great the day EJ says that to me