+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Birthing Centres Sydney South West

Hi there ladies, like most women i am searching for the best options for my birth of #1 (which is still in the making) but i am moving house and i want the area we move into to be hospitla friendly.....iykwim...

so i live in Milperra which is sydney south west, basically along the M5. So does anyone out there know of any hospitals, birthing centres (i wish there was the equivilent of miami birth centre in aust) or any other birthing options you have or wanted to experience...'

Thanks in advance! xoxoxoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Finding a birth centre in Sydney South West

Hi I found your notice while i was looking for a birthing center in Sydney south west. I also live in Milperra and i have two boys and am thinking about having a third and this time i would like to try a birthing center instead of private which is so expensive. I was wondering were did you end up going and anything you could recommend.