+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Question What does your week consist of?

Just interested to see how busy everyone's lives are ..... no wonder our kids grow up so quickly ! Do you have a routine, or just wing it each week? Oh, and how many kids you have, and what ages (if it's not already mentioned in your sig). Thanks

Here's our weekly activities:

Mon - swimming lessons (AM), walkies (arvo)

Tuesday - catch up on chores day, maybe visit friends

Wed - playgroup (AM), walkies (arvo)

Thurs - ATM I visit my preg g'f who is housebound due to pregnancy, then DD has gymnastics (AM), walkies (arvo)

Friday - I work at home for our business (do the books, accts etc) and DD goes to daycare

Saturday - grocery shopping (AM), then go to the park, do the washing etc. + walkies

Sunday - family day (usually an outing of some sort), or just chill out at home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Thurdays we go to playgroup and the rest of the week we just do whatever.

punkbaby is offline Got it back :D
    Winner 2007 –The most helpful member award & The member
    you’d most like to meet in real life award & The newbie of the year award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    we only moved here a month ago so know NOBODY it sucks have nothing to do but been organising house etc, tidying up garden etc and the kids love helping as well

do the school run daily and kinder is back next week for ds so that will be 2 days a week. Usually we just head to the park, clean the house, i work in the evenings when kids are in bed as well go swimming once a week, thats about it, exciting stuff NOT!

I have been teaching older dd to sew though shes loving that and i usually sew when the kids are having a quiet moment too if i dont have other stuff to do

Thanks
    Reviews
    I work and DS goes to day care three days a week then the remainder of the week is errands and housework.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hayley and I do arts and crafts and things together, I can't wait til my kids are older so we can play bord games.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heres a week in our house.

monday- work kids at daycare/prep
    tuesday - playgroup / housecleaning
    wed - day- work
    night-paperwork for business
    Thursday- pj /cooking day
    Friday- Housecleaning / washing/ shopping

sat and sun are a mixture of home and outings depending on whats on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We just do whatever, no set things for set days except for Saturdays if DP isn't working - that's our family day to have breakfast in bed and maybe go to the garage sales and things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I try to do one load of washing everyday or I end up with 1/2 a dozen by the weekend, and I have much better things to do on the weekend.
    monday- visit my sister, go for a walk, play in the yard
    Tuesday- swimming at 8:30am( prolly changing that to wed/thursday about 10ish ) afternoon, same as monday
    Wednesday- Walking with the swimming mums, usually takes up most of the day.
    Thursday- Off to the shops to pay off lay-bys and get a few groceries.(payday!!)
    Friday- House work, go for a drive to a nicer park, visit other sister/ friends.
    Saturday- sleep in! Go visit friends, drive to the coast, whatever takes our fancy!
    Sunday- work
    Not very thrilling, I need to get some more structure in DS life. Like go to the library ar playgroup.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Monday - Gym in morning...DD goes to the creche. Rest of the day free....ususally go for a walk in the pm, vacuum.

Tuesday - Gym in morning, DD goes to creche...then grocery shopping. Rest of pm free...usually a walk in the afternoon.

Wednesday - Playgroup. Pm and DD's nap time housework. A walk if we can fit it in. Vacuum.

Thursday - Kindergym, then errands, then whatever...usually a walk.

Friday - Gym for me at 6am - home just after 7am and rest of the day is ours to catch up with friends, bum around the house or whatever we want. Clean bathrooms and give house a proper vacuum (pull lounges apart, move them and vacuum under them etc. etc.)
    Usually go for a walk.

Weekends are always different.

I have a dog in an an apartment with no yard so I have to take her on two walks a day so she can go to the toilet but when I say we go for a walk I mean we go for at least 40 minutes.

I have one DD, and due with no.2 in 5 weeks time. When not pregnant I also go to the gym on Wednesday's....at 6am.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Today Iam going to the coffee shop for lunch & shopping.

Friday Iam doing a few things for my grandmother for extra money & getting more 2nd hand clothes from her, & I have an antenatal apt.

This weekend It is DP's birthday & we are having a BBQ.
    Plans may change depending of when Julius finishes cooking.