+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Unhappy PLS HELP!! Pregnant with eating disorder??

Im deleting the post, its silly. To those that were supportive thank you! I felt as though people were starting to give a judgemental comments. I just needed to say it and get it out there i didnt need to be bashed about it. Thanks
    Last edited by I NEED HELP; 06-07-2007 at 08:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    and yes i will get some help.
    Last edited by I NEED HELP; 06-07-2007 at 08:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not to be harsh - but you definitely have a problem - and the worse part is you could (and I would think more leaning towards are) putting your unborn child at risk. I would immediately seek professional help - go and see your GP - through the Medicare system now you can get a referral to a psychologist for free - under a mental health care plan. Is this something you suffer from when you aren't pregnant?
    Sorry if thats not what you wanted to hear - but I am sure people will agree thats what you NEED to hear. Hope it works out for you.
    Last edited by talia11; 05-07-2007 at 17:10. Reason: spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    first of all, please do try and see a doctor. i know your just going to tell me to sod off, but honestly i think you need to.
    i suffered from bulema after i was sexually assulted, and not long after it i discovered i was pregnant.(baby was concieved from the rape) i still continued to make myself throw up. i eventually lost the baby at 14 weeks, notsure if it was because of this, or because of the massave amounts of stress that occured from being assulted. i guess i'll never know. but i am telling you now that forcing yourself to do so, is going to effect your baby. there is a reason people trow up from m/s. not too sure why exactly, but your doing it, when your body doesnt feel the need to.
    please feel free to pm me if you need to talk. bulemia is a horrible thing to go through alone. i almost found myself slipping back to my old ways after my husband left, but didnt. i lost my weight the old fashion way, and am still continuing to do it that way.
    i hope that you can find the help and answers you are looking for
    you dont haev to go through this alone.
    Danielle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You need to get help NOW!You have over half your pregnancy to go,and that is alot of time to deprive your baby of all the food and nutrients it needs.
    Please-go and see your GP 2moro.Think of your baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Are you under 28?

Mercy Ministries has been a help to THOUSANDS of women - contact them.

http://www.mercyministries.com.au/

(I hope this is not seen as advertising).

What state are you in (please PM me - left click on my username and select 'send private message)?

I have contacts with people who can help you in almost every state of Australia. If you let me know at least a state - doesnt have to be a suburb or anything... I will gather all the info I can get.

Im a survivor of an eating disorder myself. I know how much it controls you.

THIS baby didnt choose to grow in you, it didnt choose for you to have an eating disorder... all it wants to do is survive. Not being judgemental at all, I have been there, I know... this baby is innocent, you starving yourself no longer effects just yourself... but the fate and growth of another. Please reach out for help... there are so many people who can help you. You CAN beat this.

PM me about ANYTHING... ANYTIME and I will get back to you ASAP!

Mamaduke is offline Jacob Louis has arrived!
    Winner 2007 – The ‘Tell It Like It Is’ Straight Shooter Award
    & The Most Passionate Crusader Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Coming from someone who involuntarily vomits 3-5 times a day and no everything is not fine when this happens...I have been hospitalised twice for it and placed on a drip. I cannot for the life of me understand why someone would want to intentionally do this.
    This is not just about you any more...and this is not normal.
    Other than 'don't do it' (which is obviously useless) and asking you to get professional help I don't understand what type of advice any of us can give you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please PM me, i would love to talk to you about this if your willing.

I must say i am very disapointed in some responses. I think if this was a very regular person that more support would have been given. Unless you have been through this you have no idea how it takes over you. I think this person needed to be a bit more supported. JMO

Please please pm me!! I have been through something simlar and would love to help!