+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Red face infacol, good or bad?

My best friend and i have both found that when we gave our babies infacol it only made our little boys more distressed. It doesnt give my son any relief although a lot of people swear by it. I have found that Gripe water works the best for his wind pain and settles him down.

Is there anyone else who has had the same problem? If so let me know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I tried the Infacol with both my girls, and it didn't do a thing....didn't make it worse though either. I tried the gripe water as well, and it seemed to help a little bit....

As with everything, it depends on the individual bub i think....

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am using Brauers Colic liquid which has all natural ingredients, one of my twins suffers from a bit of wind so i put in 1ml in his formula. I found it makes a difference he burps alot when he takes it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Infacol made my boy alot worse!! We were confused over why he was suddenly even worse with wind, and then it hit me that it was since we started the infacol, and as soon as we stopped using it his wind settled back down to mild. so i wouldn't reccomend it - infants friends didn't seem to have this bad effect though!