Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning Ladder v's Edufun

Hi guys
    I am wanting to start direct-selling children's books and educational products - and have decided that it's between The Learning Ladder (LL) and Edufun (EF).
    But what I need is your help to make that decision. These are the key points:
    • Start up costs - LL $150, EF $100
    • Local competition - LL - one that I know of, EF - none at all
    • Feedback - unsure of LL, EF has made contact with me twice via phone
    • Background - LL is an established company with a great rep, EF is only 4yo and I've heard that they are slow on delivery
    The products are both fabulous in either company, but I love the fact that there is the good reputation of LL. However, I would have no competition with EF, but I will have support from another consultant with LL.

What are your opinions and/or experiences with either company?

TIA

I've just sent you a message re The Learning Ladder...I just joined up & I really love it...they're fantastic with service, delivery, commission & products... Can't remember if I put in my email address but it's camsherie@exemail.com.au if you want more info.

Comment

Well I just had a LL party on the weekend and I love their products. I bought stack of books for DD. I also has 2 school teachers there that bought heaps for school. I havent even heard of the other one

Comment

Originally posted by myhusbandswife View Post
        Well I just had a LL party on the weekend and I love their products. I bought stack of books for DD. I also has 2 school teachers there that bought heaps for school. I havent even heard of the other one
        Hehe, that's why I joined up...I loved so much of the stuff and wanted basically everything... Although it did take me nearly 2 years to sign up coz of my little miss being born in between.

Comment

Hi
          I am looking at joining Edufun - so would love to hear feedback to.
          I used to sell for Total Learning before they folded. Wasn't happy after devoting time and money especially seeing as I only joined 3 months before they folded.
          I was thinking of joining Learning Ladder, but needed a break and figured there would be a glut of old TL sellers joining LL.
          I have recently heard of Edufun and really like the look of their stock.

Jane

Comment

So What did you decided to join??

Nadine

Comment

Working...
            X