Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas on how to earn money from home.

Hi Guys,

I really want to earn some extra money I am sick of struggling financially.

I don't want to leave Kaid in daycare so I was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas of something I can do to earn money from home. I am only 17 so I don't have very much experience except 2 years in retail (fashion).

Can anyone help?

Thanks In Advance...
    Ellefreya x

see if you can do telemarketting if you can handle it

Comment

There is a website you can check out, Seek.com
      It can help you out with looking for in home jobs.
      I've found a few but am still thinking on it.
      I really like the idea of working from home, Good luck with it.

Comment

obviously you have a computer and can type so why not advertise that you'll do document typing in the local classifieds or something similar - maybe even try a temp agency and see if any sompanies will let you work on documents at home - you'd be suprised at the demand and it's fully flexible - you can dictate your hours around bub and break when you need to - just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by proudmama View Post
          obviously you have a computer and can type so why not advertise that you'll do document typing in the local classifieds or something similar - maybe even try a temp agency and see if any sompanies will let you work on documents at home - you'd be suprised at the demand and it's fully flexible - you can dictate your hours around bub and break when you need to - just a thought

That's an excellent suggestion.

Comment

Originally posted by proudmama View Post

Hmm, I will look into it. How should I advertise it?

Comment

Contact Real estate agents they often have a lot of admin work you can do from home and then you just send it to them. I think it pays OK as well. Or data entry I did this years back 10 years ago and I was getting $20 an hour

Comment

just go to the local paper and place an ad saying your available for general typing and other document editing

Originally posted by Oneblessing View Post
                Hmm, I will look into it. How should I advertise it?

Comment

Thanks for the ideas ladies

Comment

I don't have any ideas, but just wanted to wish you goodluck...I think it is great trying to find something from home, so that you can still be with Kaid.

Comment

Originally posted by 4boys2love View Post
                      I don't have any ideas, but just wanted to wish you goodluck...I think it is great trying to find something from home, so that you can still be with Kaid.

Thanks, yeah he wouldn't cope not having me around I am his food source lol and I can't express so, gotta stay around!!

Comment

Hello just been reading through threads and noticed yours. If you go out walking with kaid alot, I ways used to walk up to 3 hrs a day, you can ask local business ie resteraunts, cafees, hair dressers, REALESTATES are good ones, if they have any flyers they need delivered. I doesnt pay too much and you wont get rich, but it you can get 5-6 a week/fortnite then its a good little money earner. (and they pay cash)
                        Being a sahm myself ive advertised myself on the baby sitters web site and after only 3 days got a job!! The family are really nice, and think youll find most people would prefer a mother to look after their kids.(I would ). I have lots of other ideas if you are interested. Good luck
                        Michelle

Comment

Originally posted by TwoSweetPeas View Post
                          Hello just been reading through threads and noticed yours. If you go out walking with kaid alot, I ways used to walk up to 3 hrs a day, you can ask local business ie resteraunts, cafees, hair dressers, REALESTATES are good ones, if they have any flyers they need delivered. I doesnt pay too much and you wont get rich, but it you can get 5-6 a week/fortnite then its a good little money earner. (and they pay cash)
                          Being a sahm myself ive advertised myself on the baby sitters web site and after only 3 days got a job!! The family are really nice, and think youll find most people would prefer a mother to look after their kids.(I would ). I have lots of other ideas if you are interested. Good luck
                          Michelle
                          Yes i'm interested in your other ideas too
                          Im in the same kind of position
                          I would rather work from home and so far these ideas are food for thought

Comment

Working...
                          X