Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone, 6 weeks and 1 day pregnant and first time (at 38). Excited and scared all at the same time.....oh and nauseous.

Comment

• Hi all, fiance and I decided we would start trying to conceive in April so just joining to find out what I should do now, and for support when we are actually trying

Comment

• Hi raindropsfalling and a warm welcome to Bubhub. Have a look around and you will see many TTC (trying to conceive) groups and maybe even an April one already.

All the best! [emoji4]

Comment

• Hi Thank you so much, I have all BFNs so far and still at it. Hoping to get some advice here on how to move on.

Comment

• Hi everyone I stumbled into this forum during my search to not feel so desperately lonely about going through the process of freezing my eggs. I'm 36 next week, single and in Sydney. I've been looking at Genea Horizon and Adora so far, and wishing there was more.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I'm 5 weeks pregnant and joined the forums to get more information

Comment

• Hi everyone, my wife is already 9 weeks pregnant, I want to better understand her condition.

Comment

• Hi Minxie, I’m new too. I’m pregnant (6weeks) from donor embryo after long history of IVF and pregnancy loss. Welcome

Comment

• Hi all! I stopped by to say hello and will continue reading the forum, if no one minds. Thanks for the interesting posts!

Comment

Working...
                    X