Howdy from Varsity Lakes, Gold Coast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Howdy from Varsity Lakes, Gold Coast

Hello, My name is Amanda, I have just moved to the Gold Coast from Overseas. I have 4 children. 3 boys (all at school) and a 12 month old girl Apryle Lilly. I would love to meet other Mum's living in the area and join any get together's or playgroups especially for my little girl who would love to play with other toddlers.

Looking forward to meeting new Mum's!

Cheers, Amanda

Hi Amanda

I live in Robina and Im from overseas too (England). I have 2 girls a 13 month old and a 2 month old. I would love to take them to a playgroup but Im a bit worried about how I would cope with the 2 of them! What ages are your kids? Have you found any playgroups that you fancy yet?

Chelle

Comment

Mandi4 from Varsity Lakes

Hi Chelle, no I have not gone to any playgroups yet, looking for a good one for my 1 year old girl. My boys are aged 10, 8 and 5. You must be really busy with a new baby and very tired!!! Maybe we could catch up for a coffee at Robina shopping centre. Amanda

Comment

Welcome to bubhub. You will find it a very fun and loving community. ( I must warn you though it does get addictive i have to come on here everyday atleast once lol).
        Broni

here's the link for the Gold Coast section on here:
        http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...isplay.php?f=9

Comment

Hi Amanda

I would love to meet up sometime. Can you personal message on here?

Chelle x

Comment

Mandi4

Hi Chelle, probably best we email the details. My email is amandadavid@dodo.com.au At this stage Thursday is looking ok for me to catch up. Amanda

Comment

Working...
            X