Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PM sent [emoji2]

Comment

I’d love to review this for you. Not currently using anything on my stretch marks but really need to. I’ve got a 12 week old baby and the stretch marks are still really bad.
      Pm sent

Comment

Just bumping again. Also now available to new mums wanting to reduce any stretch marks they might have gained during pregnancy...

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Another bump - we're looking to confirm reviewers shortly

Comment

Review stretch mark cream

I'd love a chance to review this is able to. I have a baby and have stretch marks on belly but worse and embarrassing on the insides of upper arms as well as on my thighs which I really don't like. Currently don't use anything but have tried bio oil in past. Figured damage done from too many kids but in the recent hot weather I was really self conscious of the ones on my arms especially.
              PM sent.

Comment

[MENTION=152085]Ali13[/MENTION] and [MENTION=150525]Solar[/MENTION] - can you please PM BH-Community with your postal details. We can't include you in the reviews at the moment because we can't send you the product. Thx

Comment

I’d love to give this product a trial. I’m 16weeks pregnant with my 3rd child and don’t currently use anything. However, I probably should be as my skin is already getting itchy. My previous two babies were born premature so hoping I can get to term this time which also makes me worry what my poor tummy will cop 😑 I can do the review in time. I will send a pm now Thanks

Comment

Yea I’d love to give this product a try currently 22 weeks with my first!

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=150525]Solar[/MENTION] - got your PM
                      [MENTION=141302]Rachi321[/MENTION] - can you please PM me with your name and address and let me know too if you are currently using an stretch mark products. TIA

Comment

[MENTION=1]BH-bubhub[/MENTION] hi unable to send a pm have tried

Comment

30 reviewers needed for natural pregnancy stretch mark prevention cream

Originally posted by Rachi321 View Post
                          [MENTION=1]BH-bubhub[/MENTION] hi unable to send a pm have tried
                          I had trouble too, I got confused. Come out of this thread. If you are are on your phone go to top right corner, to 3 lines. In drop down go to messages. Top right of messages hit the pencil.
                          Type BH-community
                          Then your message in the subject x

Comment

I would love a chance to review this product baby #4 &stretch marks are bad ATM will send pm

Comment

Originally posted by jagamoe View Post
                              I would love a chance to review this product baby #4 &stretch marks are bad ATM will send pm
                              All good - you're in.

Are you using any cream at all now for stretch marks?

Comment

This review opportunity is now closed. I'll be in touch with reviewers early next week [emoji3]

Comment

Working...
                                X