Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to review a Stroller - and get to keep it??????

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to review a Stroller - and get to keep it??????

Would you like to review the Bebe Care Mira Stroller?

Bebe Care and the team at Bub Hub are giving 4 Bub Hubbers the opportunity to own their very own Mira Stroller worth over $140 each.

We are inviting 4 parents the opportunity to test drive the new Mira Stroller with the unique one hand recline feature and SUPER comfy foam handles. Automatic lock off when folded with the carry handle positioned perfectly for even weight distribution.
    Suitable from birth – 3yrs, this unit has 5 seat positions and a handy umbrella fold making it versatile for long sleepy walks or quick shopping trips. Its safety features include cable linked rear brakes, 5 point safety harness and a viewing window in the hood for peace of mind. Best of all, the Mira Stroller is an excellent travel companion coming complete with large extendable hood, factory fitted Lascal Buggy Board connections and is infant carrier capsule adaptable!! *

If you would like to review the Mira Stroller, apply in THIS thread by posting "pick me!"

We'll be selecting 4 reviewers later this week!

Members of the Reviewer Panel will probably receive an email about this opportunity too. Please make sure that you reply in this THREAD and do not reply to the email. (this is a change to the way in which we have handled reviewer panel opportunities previously)

Note: If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review within 14 days of receiving the sample.
    When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.)

Plus we do our best to make sure everyone gets a chance to review a new product, so it's not always the same people who get the goodies. And don't worry if you miss out this time - there are plenty more review opportunities coming up!

*(Lascal buggy board and infant carrier capsule adaptors sold separately and not part of the review process )

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here

Last edited by BH-bubhub; 21-11-2011, 17:08.

Pick me!

Comment

pick me!

Comment

That was quick!!!

Comment

Pick me!

Comment

Oh pick me haha I'll have a newborn soon and I have a toddler

Comment

lucky timing for me hopefully!

Comment

Pick me!

Comment

We do select based partially upon post count and the number of reviews that you've posted in our reviews area - it's difficult to get your post count up quickly, but you are in with a better chance of being selected if you've made reviews previously in our reviews area. So if you # reviews is low, a few reviews today and tomorrow would help your case! Let us know about your local park, the wipes you use, books you've read, monitors, nappies, highchairs - there are lots of categories!

http://www.bubhub.com.au/reviews/

Comment

Pick me!

Comment

Pick Me!

Comment

Pick me

Comment

Pick me, pick me!!!

Comment

Pick Me! Please...

Comment