Little Nation trampolines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Nation trampolines

Does anyone have a Little Nation trampoline? What is the quality like?

I'm trying to decide between this or the Vuly Ultra. Are Vuly actually good in terms of longevity?

I can only speak for Vuly and we have had ours going on 6 years now, sitting in the harsh Qld UV rays etc and constantly being jumped on by four kids and the mat still looks like new. All the springs are intact, the netting enclosure is great and the only thing we’ve replaced is the pads covering the springs (the weather faded them etc). Another thing I like about Vuly is their lifetime 1/2 price replacement parts etc.

Comment

This is ours (minus the pad covers over the springs). This one has the built in sprinkler system too.IMG_6454.jpg

Comment

We have a spring free so can’t help with those brands specific to trampolines.

I have just had 2 months of terrible service and stuff ups from little nation because they sent us the wrong balance bike. Contacted to return and they insisted I return at my expense. Then 2 weeks after it got back to them they admitted the one I had ordered was out of stock and was still weeks away. It has been unavailable the whole time and it seems they were just trying to get away with giving me a different one. No issue with the bike itself just the mess around getting it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mum-I-Am View Post
          We have a spring free so can’t help with those brands specific to trampolines.

I have just had 2 months of terrible service and stuff ups from little nation because they sent us the wrong balance bike. Contacted to return and they insisted I return at my expense. Then 2 weeks after it got back to them they admitted the one I had ordered was out of stock and was still weeks away. It has been unavailable the whole time and it seems they were just trying to get away with giving me a different one. No issue with the bike itself just the mess around getting it.
          [emoji51] Thankfully we're going with Vuly. I'm ordering now for Christmas so we have ample time for a backup plan if it doesn't arrive or is missing parts, given the current world situation.

Comment

Little Nation trampolines

I had a vuly and it lasted about a year. It seemed quite good though and I was surprised it didn’t last longer. We are near the beach though and the darn salt air ruins everything. I think away from the coast and it would have been fine.
            Last edited by babyno1onboard; 01-08-2020, 09:45.

Comment

Originally posted by babyno1onboard View Post
              I had a vuly and it lasted about a year. It seemed quite good though and I was surprised it didn’t last longer. We are near the beach though and the darn salt air ruins everything. I think away from the coast and it would have been fine.
              We're near the beach too 🥴
              Did you claim through the warranty? If so, were they easy to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by atomicmama View Post
                We're near the beach too 🥴
                Did you claim through the warranty? If so, were they easy to deal with.
                I took it to the tip. How close are you to the beach? Does everything else rust? Eg this is a handle on our outdoor kitchen IMG_3206.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by babyno1onboard View Post
                  I took it to the tip. How close are you to the beach? Does everything else rust? Eg this is a handle on our outdoor kitchen [ATTACH]104501[/ATTACH]
                  We do have some issues with things rusting due to the salt air, but our cheap trampoline surprisingly lasted quite a while. I think it's a risk I'm just going to have to take 🤷‍♀️

Comment

Working...
                  X