Weighted Blankets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weighted Blankets

I am thinking of getting a weighted blanket for my DD. She has anxiety and likes to pile blankets / layers on her bed, even in the summer and then proceeds to sweat all night and not sleep particularly well.

Can anyone recommend a brand? What to look for? Are they all pretty much the same?

I'm sure I read something about there being a recommended blanket weight guide for the size of the person. I have no recommendations, but look at that first.

Comment

I got a local lady to make mine. I wanted them made in a police theme and a pokemon themed for my boys. We also a cot size one that we use on couch when watch tv etc..and both boys have lap slashes for school.

I paid a fortune ($200 each) for mine but i didnt mind because i knew the lady my ex sil sister and i wanted to support her local business.

Rough sizes on brochure. Its a old brochure I am not sure she is still doing them but it will give you some info.

I seen spotlight sells fairly cheap ones on sale from $40 up from memory.

received_267063627567713.jpgreceived_396590401177123.jpgreceived_222884868626708.jpgreceived_501268943716506.jpgScreenshot_20200212-200927_Messenger.jpg

Comment

Working...
      X