X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to help!

Comment

I was just checking out some of the links for the recalled products, for a government website though I thought they could have been a bit more paticular about spelling errors.

Almost all the pages have spelling errors!

Well that is my whinge for the day! lol

Comment

Childrens shoes

Childrens Shoes - 'Bubblegummers' Pancakes
        Date: 28/06/2006
        Supplier Name: Bata Shoe Company of Australia Pty Ltd
        Product Info: Sold in two colours: Red (389-55901) and Blue (389-99901).
        Defect Details: The shoes contain laces which have small plastic lugs at the end. The top of the lug can seperate from the base of the lug and if swallowed by a child could be hazardous and cause injury.
        Consumer action: Return the product to the place of purchase for a full refund.
        Market Coverage: National
        Recall Coverage: National

http://www.recalls.gov.au/view_recal..._ID_Auto=14205

Comment

Coles brand Lunchoen Ham & Chicken Meat

Coles Savings Luncheon Ham and Chicken Meat
          Date: 30/06/2006
          Supplier Name: Coles Myers Pty Ltd
          Product Info: Best before: 15/8/06. Sold in a 1 kg Plastic knob.
          Defect Details: Hard plastic fragment contamination.
          Consumer action: Return the product to the place of purchase for a full refund.
          http://www.recalls.gov.au/view_recal..._ID_Auto=14212

Comment

Kellogg's K-Time Muffin Bars

Date: 03/07/2006

Supplier Name: Kellogg (Aust.) Pty Ltd

Product Info: Flavours - Apple, Blueberry, Raspberry, Strawberry & Vanilla. Best before dates 1 May 2006 up to and including 31 July 2006.

Defect Details: Plastic fragment contamination - Kellogg discovered that a small number of K-time Muffin bars may contain a triangular piece of thick plastic.

Consumer action: Consumers are asked to return any of the recalled packs to store of purchase for a full refund or call the Kellogg Customer Contact Centre on 1800 000 474 for further information or advice.

Comment

Butterfly Drink Bottle

Date: 28/06/2006

Supplier Name: Cellcorp Global Limited

Product Info: Sold as part of Butterfly Tent Combo through Kmart stores from April to 9 June 2006.

Defect Details: The bottle nozzle may dislodge and pose a potential choking hazard.

Consumer action: Customers are advised to immediately cease use and return the product to their local Kmart store for replacement of the bottle top or contact Cellcorp Global Limited for a free replacement bottle. Contact: Susie de Mornement, Tel: 03 9326 8811, Fax: 03 9326 4827, Email: susie.demornement@cellcorp.biz, 114-118 Capel Street, North Melbourne Vic 3051.

Comment

Solutions Infant Sleepsuit (Sizes 00000-1)

Date: 10/07/2006

Supplier Name: Kmart Australia Ltd

Product Info: Solutions Infant Sleepsuit (style number 26179, 26177, 26182, 26176, 26174 located on back of the neck label). Sizes 00000-1. Colours including blue, pink, white, mint and lemon. Purchased at Kmart.

Defect Details: Kmart has identified that some button studs could detach from the Infant Sleepsuit and pose a potential ingestion hazard.

Consumer action: Customers should cease using this item immediately and return the product to their nearest Kmart for a full refund.

Comment

Thanks KiLLaKaZ, I have a couple of those sleepsuits. I'll be taking them back to kmart asap. Do you know if I need a receipt?

Comment

I'm pretty sure i have three of those pacifiers. Alexi doesnt use them anymore, but it would be great to get my money back lol. As long as i don't need a receipt

Comment

you absolutely do not need a receipt .. I returned all of Jacks dummies (see the first post for the reason ) - and I just walked into Big W to do so - it did take awhile.. as the girl at the register had NO idea about the recall .. but I got my money back (I think it helps to print off the page from the recall website..)

xxx

Comment

killakaz - Thankyou so much for listing this recall! All 6 of those sleepsuits I bought are ones that are being recalled! Thankfully I decided to read this thread, I will definately be taking them back ASAP. I'm just glad I hadn't actually used them yet as I was buying them ready for when Bubs is born! If it wasn't for you I would never have known about the recall! Just makes you wonder what else we miss...

Comment

Childcare Nursery Products 'Stella' highchair

Childcare Nursery Products 'Stella' highchair
                          Date: 07/06/2006
                          Supplier Name: C.O. White Pty Ltd
                          Product Info: Sold between April 2005 and January 2006 mostly through Target and Target country stores. Item Number: 044250-075. Batches affected have a Date of Manufacture (DOM) of: 040205 and 100705.
                          Defect Details: There is a problem with the product's molding which causes the plastic top hinge to split apart leaving the highchair seat unsupported.
                          Consumer action: Anyone possessing one of the affected highchairs should discontinue use immediately. To organise a repair, replacement or refund on affectedhighchairs, customers should call Childcare Nursery Products on free call 1800 332 271 between 9.00am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday (AEST) or go to www.childcareproducts.com.au.

http://www.recalls.gov.au/view_recal..._ID_Auto=14162

Comment

Kid Stuff infant girls' cord pants- Best & Less

Kid Stuff infant girls' cord pants
                            Date: 07/06/2006
                            Supplier Name: Best & Less Pty Ltd
                            Product Info: Sizes 0-2. Price: $13.99 ea. Sold nationally from 23rd March 2006 through Best & Less. Style/SKU 6967.81.
                            Defect Details: A potential manufacturing fault, which could result in the metal stud buttons on the front waist band and front pockets seperating from their attachment base when strong pulling pressure is applied.
                            Consumer action: If you have purchased this product, please stop using the product immediately and return it to your nearest Best & Less store. You may request an immediate refund or merchandise in a similar style of equivalent value. For further information regarding this recall please contact the Best & Less recall centre on 1800 762 066.

Comment

Why can't I get my money back?? The salelady cannot find any information anywhere about these pacifiers. Its really starting to annoy me. I think its been nearly a week since I went up there. does anyone know where I can find some info?

Comment

These ones?

Safety 1st Winnie the Pooh and Play Pals Pacifiers and Pacifier & Clip Sets

Date: 10/04/2006

Supplier Name: Funtastic Limited

Product Info: Sold through Target, Target Country, Kmart, TRU, Big W, Coles, Priceline and Independent stores between July 2005 and March 2006. Winnie the Pooh Pacifier and Pacifier & Clip Sets: Item Numbers: A06157, A06142, A06170, A06171, A06193 & A06192. Play Pals Pacifier and Pacifier & Clip Sets: Item numbers: B04017.

Defect Details: It has been found that there is a possibility the silicone teat may tear at the base where the teat meets the face shield. Funtastic is concerned that it is possible the teat may detach as a result and pose a potential choking hazard.

Consumer action: Funtastic recommends that customers immediately discontinue use of these pacifiers and return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. If you require any further information please contact the Funtastic Customer Care line on 1800 244 543 or 1800 660 655 between 9.00am and 4.30pm Monday to Friday (AEST).

Print a c opy of notice from the website and take it in to them. Or call the above number and get details.

Comment

Working...
                                X