Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student midwife - Brisbane north. Looking to connect with expectant mamas

Hi all!

I’m a final year UQ student midwife/nurse looking to connect in with expectant mamas who might be interested in having a student follow their pregnancy journey (and who are due Oct or before). My placement is at Redcliffe Hospital, but I can attend other hospitals around Brisbane.

About me: I’m absolutely passionate about midwifery. I have a little one myself, so I understand on both a personal and professional level what pregnancy and birth can be like. I’m all about supporting choice. There’s no one right way to approach pregnancy/birth/parenting - everyone is different and every family is different (which, to me, is a beautiful thing).

Following through a pregnancy journey is an amazing learning experience for me. For you, it's a chance to have extra support, an advocate, and a familiar face throughout the rest of your pregnancy.

The program requires I attend 5 antenatal appointments, the birth if possible, and 2 visits in the postnatal period.

Contact me if you are interested/know someone who is interested/have any questions

Take care everyone!x
    Lauren
Working...
X