Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Student midwife - free pregnancy support in Melbourne!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student midwife - free pregnancy support in Melbourne!

Hello mums to be!

First off, congratulations on your pregnancy

My name is Saskia and I am third year Midwifery student at ACU in Melbourne. As part of my studies, I am required to find and sign up pregnant women between 16 and 35 weeks and accompany them to antenatal and postnatal appointments. In addition, if you wish it, I am also available as labour and birth support.

This Continuity of Care Experience (CCE) program gives me the opportunity to provide you with information, support, and company during appointments and also allows me to learn along with you, whilst being provided guidance by university lecturers and midwives.

My level of involvement is entirely at your discretion and by allowing me to support you through your pregnancy journey, you would be supporting me on mine to becoming a registered midwife.

If this sounds like a program you may be interested in, please feel free to contact me with any questions. I am happy to meet for a coffee somewhere that suits you if you wish to see if we are a good fit. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you

Saskia

Are you still looking for ladies?

Hi Saskia, Are you still needing ladies to follow for your course as I may be interested..

Comment

Working...
    X