Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doula recommendations wanted - Caboolture

Hi all,

I am due to give birth to my first baby in October at Caboolture Hospital and i am looking for recommendations for a doula?

Thanks

Doula recommendations wanted - Caboolture

Hi there,

Congratulations on your pregnancy

My name is Sarah and I am a Doula and depending on when your EDD is I may be available? I am not free from the 24th October (going overseas) so if you are due earlier in the month, no later than the 10th then I would be very happy to support you.
    I don't have a website though you can find me on (text removed by Moderator) (mods if this is allowed to say otherwise please remove).
    Otherwise I know a very lovely and caring Doula who I can PM you her details for you if you like? I'm unsure if she is available or services that far north but you can only ask I suppose.
    I highly recommend her.

Let me know either way and I can PM you my details if the dates work out and we can go from there or if the dates don't work out then the details of the other Doula.
    Last edited by Mod-Uniquey; 24-08-2018, 09:53. Reason: Business name etc

Comment

Originally posted by emilysmumma View Post
      Hi there,

Congratulations on your pregnancy

My name is Sarah and I am a Doula and depending on when your EDD is I may be available? I am not free from the 24th October (going overseas) so if you are due earlier in the month, no later than the 10th then I would be very happy to support you.
      I don't have a website though you can find me on IG and FB under sernitybirths (mods if this is allowed to say otherwise please remove).
      Otherwise I know a very lovely and caring Doula who I can PM you her details for you if you like? I'm unsure if she is available or services that far north but you can only ask I suppose.
      I highly recommend her.

Let me know either way and I can PM you my details if the dates work out and we can go from there or if the dates don't work out then the details of the other Doula.
      Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your quick reply Unfortunately my EDD is 27th October so I will just miss you. It would be great of you could provide the details of another doula though.

Thanks again
      Beccy

Comment

Originally posted by beccyjw View Post
        Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your quick reply Unfortunately my EDD is 27th October so I will just miss you. It would be great of you could provide the details of another doula though.

Thanks again
        Beccy
        Hi Beccy,

I have sent you a PM.

xx

Comment

Working...
        X