Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Student Doula Looking For Expectant Mums On The Central Coast

Hi
    My name is Megan and I am currently qualifying to become a Doula through Optimum Birth.
    To complete my qualifications I will need to attend 3 births.

I am offering my support free as the honour and knowledge you will provide me by having me at this amazing event in your life would be wonderful.
    I am 31 years old and a mummy to a beautiful little boy 3 and a half and a cutie little girl 1 year old.

I have been inspired to become a Doula as my birth experiences where both the best births I could wish for.
    My labour during my little girls birth was empowering, calm and most of all fear free as I was well informed and went into it with some wonderful techniques.
    I want to reassure women that birthing does not have to be fearful and painful, that your body knows what to do.
    So... this is why I want to be a Doula... to help other women ( and their partners) have the best birth they could hope for.

I would be informative and most of all I would be supportive of you both but also let your special moment be yours.

If its a back rub you need or just a shoulder to lean on for your labour,or someone to take care of the dad to be, I can help.

So if you are interested please contact me and give me the honour to support you with this miracle of life.

I am available immediately for anywhere on the Central Coast, (wyong Shire and Gosford Shire/city)NSW
    Thanks
    Megan.

If you prefer to contact via email
    mljordan@aapt.net.au
    Please address subject as Forum Doula
Working...
X