Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any guesses based on skull and nub theory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any guesses based on skull and nub theory?

I had my 12 week scan today and was wondering if anyone had any guesses on what we might be having? IMG_0974.jpg

I’ll guess a boy.
    Will you be finding out?

Comment

Thanks for your reply! Yes we will be finding out. Seems like such a long wait haha

Comment

It is a long wait, but it will fly by. What do you think bubs will be? Gut instinct?

Comment

Where's your placenta located? Might give you a clue as to gender of baby.

Comment

Hi Martha, it is located at the front.

Comment

The theory is if your placenta is located at the right (which would be showing on the left of the scan image) then it is a boy. If it's at the left (which would be showing on the right of the scan image) then it is a girl. So in the image you posted above it's hard to see but you'll know.

It was true for me with a boy (unfortunately didn't go full term).

Comment

Originally posted by martha View Post
                The theory is if your placenta is located at the right (which would be showing on the left of the scan image) then it is a boy. If it's at the left (which would be showing on the right of the scan image) then it is a girl. So in the image you posted above it's hard to see but you'll know.

It was true for me with a boy (unfortunately didn't go full term).
                Actually this theory is supposed to be done before 8w.

Comment

Why?

Comment

i think girl

Comment

Originally posted by alainala View Post
                      I had my 12 week scan today and was wondering if anyone had any guesses on what we might be having? [ATTACH]105369[/ATTACH]
                      What did you end up having?

Comment

Working...
                      X