All day sickness with toddler at home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All day sickness with toddler at home

I'm 7 weeks with my second. My husband and I are trying to juggle both working from home and looking after our toddler. I've got really bad nausea and fatigue and feel like this might never end! We are planning on sending our toddler back to daycare on may 4. Anyone else in the same position?

I was over Xmas and January.
    Zofran saved my life. Have a chat to your GP!

Comment

This is me also and I’m reluctant of getting my parents over to help given Covid-19. Zofran constipated me last time too so I’m reluctant to take it

Comment

At least it's good to know that I'm not alone. My parents live interstate. In normal circumstance they would come and help for a couple of weeks. But then again, in normal circumstances, my daughter would be in childcare. Are yours usually in childcare?

Comment

All day sickness with toddler at home

Originally posted by littlefeet9 View Post
          At least it's good to know that I'm not alone. My parents live interstate. In normal circumstance they would come and help for a couple of weeks. But then again, in normal circumstances, my daughter would be in childcare. Are yours usually in childcare?
          We have no family help at all so our 4yr old has stayed in daycare. She’s been fine as it’s a council run centre with impeccable standards. Yes, Zofran does constipate unfortunately. I had to do it tho. I was in bed and unable to parent at all!

Comment

Working...
          X